You are not logged in.

• "nuriafern" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 24th 2014

Language Team: Spanish

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader

Friday, January 24th 2014, 2:38pm

Translator English-Spanish

Dear friends of TVP,

My name is Nuria Fernandez. I live in the south coast of Spain and for the last 12 years I have been working here as a Spanish teacher for foreigners and translator for homeowners associations in this area as well as other private translating. I'm also the interpreter at the annual general meetings of the associations and at other private events. I run my own web site and business which is http://www.spanishlanguagesupport.net/

Im contacting you regarding the possibility of becoming a volunteer translator from English to Spanish for the TVP, it would be a pleasure to be of help. I have passed the Altissia test provided on your web site with a C2 level.

Looking forwards to hearing back from you, please let me know if I can be of any help to the Project.

Saludos from Spain,

Nuria Fernandez

http://www.spanishlanguagesupport.net/

3 registered users and 49 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna, nomada, kassy

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Friday, January 24th 2014, 3:25pm

Hello, Nuria and welcome to the community :wave:

My name is Di and I work with the English Team. You have some wonderful experience and I know Vixi (Sue) will be very happy to see you here. She coordinates the Spanish Team. If you haven't heard from her, you will soon.

Meanwhile, enjoy browsing the Forum. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

You might like to introduce yourself to the whole team HERE. I noticed that you introduced yourself to the Dev Team, and you indicated you are interested in translating from English to Spanish, so you would be on the Spanish Team, which you will find in Language Team Playgrounds.

Nice to have you here.
((hugs))
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

3 registered users and 53 guests thanked already.

nomada, Sue, kassy

• "Sue" is female

Date of registration: May 26th 2011

Language Team: Spanish

Focus Group: Language Coordinator

Friday, January 24th 2014, 7:48pm

Hiya Nuria!
As Di already said, it will be good for you to pass round the forum here for the spanish team.
http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-l…castilian-team/

You will see that there are not many things to actually be translated, but there are many that need to be proofread. Perhaps you would like to try proofreading something?
Once this weekend is over (25th/26th jan) I will be around more. I am currently caught up in an event in Madrid!

I look forward to being in touch.
By the way, am moving this thread to a more appropriate section ;)

:bighug: :bighug:

2 registered users and 45 guests thanked already.

Di Anna, kassy

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion