You are not logged in.

• "Dani_gato" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 17th 2014

Language Team: Spanish (castilian)

Focus Group: Translator

Monday, February 17th 2014, 5:46pm

Hello everyone!

Dear friends,
My name is Daniel Garijo and I would love to contribute to the translation of any project you may carry out. I am from Spain and currently working in a high school in Germany as a Spanish teacher. I have a degree in Translation and Interpreting, being my source languages English, German and French, and Spanish my target language, and two years of experience in the field.

Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Hasta pronto!

2 registered users and 36 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna, nomada

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Monday, February 17th 2014, 6:08pm

Welcome to the Community, Daniel! :wave:

Wow... look at those language credentials you have! 8o

My name is Di, and I coordinate the English Team. Vixi @Sue is the Spanish Team Coordinator, and she'll be REALLY excited to meet you. I'm sure you'll hear from her soon.

Meanwhile, take a look around the Forum threads, and make yourself at home. You'll love our family! We're very glad you're here!

Just holla if you have questions!
((hugs)) :bighug:
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

38 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, February 17th 2014, 7:32pm

Hi Daniel!! Welcome!! : )

I am sure you will be of great help, with so much experience translating. The Spanish team needs very much translators with such skills :party:

The forum has a lot to get involved with, but if you continue scrolling the front page of the forum you will find the Language Teams Playgrounds and there inside you have all projects Open for Translation/Completed by the English Teamand after that all the other language teams sections, including the Spanish one.

The platforms we use to translate and proofread are mainly The leading way to caption and translate videos online | Dotsub for videos and Linguistic Team International Pootle Project for text materials. You need to register in them in order to get started. Here is a tutorial for Pootle, as it has a bit longer process: Help:Pootle - Linguistic Team International Wiki

have fun ; )
rodrigo
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 34 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion