You are not logged in.

• "lizardman" is male

Date of registration: Jun 3rd 2011

Language Team: Bulgarian

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader
LTI Administration Group

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 12:59pm

Hi @rock3r:

I see you have already started translating in Pootle. Let us know if you need any further help. :)

1 registered user and 55 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Sparticle

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Friday, May 16th 2014, 2:31pm

Check out the Pootle tutorial for pointers and, as Lizardman already mentioned, give a yip when you come across any difficulties or questions. We're here for ya!

Pootle Tutorial
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user and 55 guests thanked already.

Sparticle

• "Sparticle" is male
  • "Sparticle" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 27th 2014

Language Team: Albanian

Focus Group: Translator

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 1:13pm

Sorry, I've been really busy. I really love this project, but somehow I can't find the time for a serious translation. Sorry guys, I've let you down. I found myself having some serious issues, I have to take care of first. When I applied as a translator, I couldn't predict the complexity my studies on physics would involve me in. Hope you can forgive my impoliteness.
Beside that, looking forward that new discoveries are being made every day, that make the monetary system even more absurd, like 3D printers, graphine computers, nano technology etc., we can see that the transition has already started, we're moving into a planetary civilization. We see the beginning of a planetary language (English), so maybe translations aren't as much important, but however it is crucial to get people think in many perspectives, so that the relation between "the cause" and "the effect" can come to light. If people knew the real causes of their suffer, unhappiness, fears etc. they would know what needs to be done, and not continue believing on politics and on the monetary system.

@ Rock3r Si je, përshendetje :)!? M'fal shumë, që nuk e kam mundur t'a lexoj mesazhin tënd më herët, jom student, e jam shumë i zënë me fakultet. Gzohem që ka shqiptarë që jan më aktivë se unë.
Signature from »Sparticle« Learning without thought is labor lost.

1 registered user and 43 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "rock3r" is male

Date of registration: May 2nd 2014

Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 2:41pm

Pershendetje dhe ty Sparticle, ne fakt keq me vjen se nuk jemi akoma shume vete, por gjthsesi duke patur parasysh per me teper dhe degen qe ke zgjedhur, te kuptoj sh mire sepse fizika kerkon kohe shume kohe, ndaj te uroj suksese :) , fundja mjafton fakti qe je mbeshtetes i TZM & TVP sepse mua me rastis ne shumicen e rasteve kur i flas shqiptareve per RBE e shohin me shume skepticizem, po nuk qe leku ne mes per shqiptarin nuk ka interes dhe pse ceshtja eshte shume me komplekse, gjthsesi.
Signature from »rock3r« Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed citizens can change the world.
indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
www.twitter.com/tvpalbania
www.facebook.com/projektivenus

93 guests thanked already.
  • "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 1:21am

@Sparticle:, I don't see where you've let anyone down. We all see things that we would like to try to do to help, across a variety of focuses & disciplines. Some of them prove to work out better than others, but we can't 'know' that until we actually try. You tried and learned something from the experience, which should only be viewed as a good thing. Perhaps you'll find yourself with the time needed at some point in the future. We're counting on humanity's 'current generations' to help move into a global RBE, but we can't rely on these generations all learning English to do that. As such, we'll be here for quite a while, paddling away at getting these materials into as many languages as possible. :D

So, if you find yourself with more time to play later, come back and join the phun.

Hugs,
Ray
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user and 46 guests thanked already.

ossi11111

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2014

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 9:51am

Hello, my name is Erand and I am really happy seeing that another Albanian has taken the initiative to contribute with translations. I would be honored if I had the chance to give my contribution too. I just need some orientation considering I am not very familiar with this forum layout and in general with forums.

I have studied International Relations in Istanbul and before that did e 2 year English course in the faculty of Foreign Languages. Beside, all my education since high school has been in English language.

My regards to everyone.

Erand

1 registered user and 36 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "rock3r" is male

Date of registration: May 2nd 2014

Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 11:29am

Persh.

Persh @EroTVP: mirë se erdhe. Është gjithmonë nevoja për Shqiptar këtu sepse ka shumë pune, mund të më shkruash ne pm ndonje adrese e-maili qe te merremi vesh më mirë.

Respekte.
Signature from »rock3r« Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed citizens can change the world.
indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
www.twitter.com/tvpalbania
www.facebook.com/projektivenus

1 registered user and 49 guests thanked already.

Ray

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion