• "Aldi96" started this thread

Date of registration: May 26th 2014

Language Team: Albanian

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 2:53pm

Translating from Greek

Hello all, i am Aldi from Albania and i am 18 years old. I live in Saranda (aka Santa Quaranta ) and i had lived before in Greece. I've heard about TZM and TVP a year ago. I had first saw the trilogy of Peter Joseph in greek translation and i learned the trouth throught these movies.
So one day i thought that translating these movies into albanian it would be a great job to inform all the people here, so i started and translated OFFLINE Zeitgeist: The Movie because i couldn't find a stable version of video and English Subtitles.
So day after day i did it. The movie is Up and Available right now on youtube. I talked to friend wich i met via facebook in TZM Albania Page and i talk to him. He said to me that propably the movie need a proofread proces.
I agreed with him and i wanted to join the Translation Team - Albania here in lunguistic team...

Thank you......
Signature from »Aldi96« You can support The Zeitgeist Movement by not supporting the existing system.

TheZeitgeist Movement Global - Albanian Section
Official Albanian Youtube Channel

2 registered users and 53 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

rock3r, Ray

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 4:18pm

Hello, buddy. Welcome on board. It's great to see you here after the long talk we had :) Are you interested in translating in Greek or in Albanian?
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

1 registered user and 52 guests thanked already.

rock3r

• "ossi11111" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2013

Language Team: German

Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator
LTI Development Group

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 4:28pm

Welcome my friend. There are many Albanians arriving here lately.
You should talk to @rock3r: he might be able to help you and is informed to look in this thread.

The idea of proofreading is, that nobody is able to correct all of their own mistakes. A few more pairs of eyes are always good. Also when your subtitles have gone through the processes here they not only have a better quality but we can make them available to the official Youtube channels so they are connected to the videos that have the highest hit rates. As an additional plus you will learn a lot on how to create really good subtitles which isn't as easy as one might think in the first place.

So we are all glad you want to participate and already did create subtitles. You could attach them to your post by clicking on edit and then clicking on attachments so the Albanian guys here can read them. You already created a thread in the Albanian section. That's good but we will need the text of the subtitles to make corrections.

So we are glad that you are here and there will probably show up somebody from the Albanian team soon.
Until then you might be interested in this Video: YouTube
There you will get an idea on how the translation teams use to work.

That's all I can do for now. If you have any specific questions please do not hesitate to ask them. ;)
Signature from »ossi11111« Willst du beim Übersetzen mithelfen?
E-Mail an: GermanLingTeam@gmail.com

Bisher veröffentlichte Videos mit deutschen Untertiteln:
GermanLingTeam - YouTube

3 registered users and 46 guests thanked already.

rock3r, Ray, Aldi96

• "rock3r" is male

Date of registration: May 2nd 2014

Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 5:25pm

Hello again Aldi, and you guys.

We are already in contact with Aldi, and the Zeitgeist I the Movie is already in the Proofread thread, wich i do it myself and/or maybe with someone else. I'm glad that finally the Albanians are coming here, is a little late but we in Albania say: "better late then never". We have a lot of work to do. Aldi for everything feel free to ask.

Greetings.
Signature from »rock3r« Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed citizens can change the world.
indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
www.twitter.com/tvpalbania
www.facebook.com/projektivenus

3 registered users and 37 guests thanked already.

ossi11111, Ray, Aldi96

• "Aldi96" is male

Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:26pm

I've been talking to you throught email

Hello, buddy. Welcome on board. It's great to see you here after the long talk we had :) Are you interested in translating in Greek or in Albanian?
Hello christos pap, i think that we had a conversation through email about tzm.gr
I am intrested tranlating in Albanian as i choosed at registration step here on forum.
Signature from »Aldi96« You can support The Zeitgeist Movement by not supporting the existing system.

1 registered user and 42 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "Aldi96" is male

Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 6:29pm

We are in touch

Welcome my friend. There are many Albanians arriving here lately.
You should talk to @rock3r: he might be able to help you and is informed to look in this thread.

The idea of proofreading is, that nobody is able to correct all of their own mistakes. A few more pairs of eyes are always good. Also when your subtitles have gone through the processes here they not only have a better quality but we can make them available to the official Youtube channels so they are connected to the videos that have the highest hit rates. As an additional plus you will learn a lot on how to create really good subtitles which isn't as easy as one might think in the first place.

So we are all glad you want to participate and already did create subtitles. You could attach them to your post by clicking on edit and then clicking on attachments so the Albanian guys here can read them. You already created a thread in the Albanian section. That's good but we will need the text of the subtitles to make corrections.

So we are glad that you are here and there will probably show up somebody from the Albanian team soon.
Until then you might be interested in this Video: YouTube
There you will get an idea on how the translation teams use to work.

That's all I can do for now. If you have any specific questions please do not hesitate to ask them. ;)
Actualy i am contacting with rock3r since this week and we have made some decisions (that we will help to these translations). I think that this is gonna be an Albanian LTI team here soon.

The attachement of the subtitles of the Zeitgeist: The movie are ready....

3 registered users and 83 guests thanked already.

ossi11111, rock3r, Ray

• "Aldi96" is male

Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 7:44pm

Zeitgeist The Movie Proofread Post updated

I uploaded my work to the web (actualy to the amara.org) and they are ready for proofread.
And ray after i will finish the translating with the Addendum and Movind Forward i think you should give me acces to the pootle because i tried it and i was not able to edit/translate any document into Albanian.

Thank You,
Aldi96!

98 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion