• "kton36369" is male
  • "kton36369" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 15th 2014

Language Team: Taiwan, troditional chinese

Focus Group: Translator

Monday, June 16th 2014, 7:30am

Eric Jo, newbie from Taiwan

Hi everyone! I'm all dressed up to start any task and share it with you :D
Signature from »kton36369« 民主國家的生活水平,仰賴它人民監督政府的效率還有理性參與公共討論的能力,所以我們應該盡力提升我們討論公共事務時的討論品質。
The standard of living in a democratic country depends on its people's ability to monitor the efficiency of the government and the ability to participate in public discussions rationally, so we should try our best to improve the quality of our discussions when discussing public affairs.(Translation by Google)

3 registered users and 65 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Aldi96, Ray, brunodc

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:29pm

Hey, Eric. I think the real question is "What do you feel like doing? What is your passion? Where would you like to devote your time? What do you like doing?".

If you're here to translate some stuff into Taiwan and Chinese you can try contacting your Language Team. You can find it in the Language Playgrounds by scrolling down the forum's main page. You can try introducing yourself there and see if there are any people active and willing to help you find your way through the team and start having some action. If no-one responds after some time, feel free to contact me again and I'll help you get started.
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

3 registered users and 45 guests thanked already.

Aldi96, kton36369, Ray

• "Aldi96" is male

Date of registration: May 26th 2014

Language Team: Albanian

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:09pm

Welcome

Welcome Eric, have a nice time here as translator. You can support your language team playground here by translating materials...
nice to meet you!!!
Signature from »Aldi96« You can support The Zeitgeist Movement by not supporting the existing system.

TheZeitgeist Movement Global - Albanian Section
Official Albanian Youtube Channel

2 registered users and 36 guests thanked already.

kton36369, Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 7:23am

Hi Eric,
The Chinese coordinator is named 林昱廷 Albert. He goes by the username @sydstf: here in the forum and the characters that I have just used to surround his username should notify him that his attention is needed here. It also turns his username into a direct link to his forum profile. If he does not reply here within a day or two, you can write him a PM directly from his profile page.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything at all. We are all here to help each other. ;)
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user and 36 guests thanked already.

kton36369

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion