You are not logged in.

• "arteliberacion" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 5th 2014

Language Team: Español

Focus Group: Translator

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 5:11pm

My introduction, from Honduras

My name is Carlos Andres Orellana, I am from Honduras, Central America. I heard of the Venus Project in 2008, watching the Zeitgeist Documentary films. My native Language is spanish. I study Local Development and Agricultural technician. I would like to helo in anything I can. I am in the process of strarting with a new iniciative, processes platform, for an artistic revolution. the provitional name for this art is "Arte de Liberacion" in a future, I would love to have a grown artistic movement that works together with The Venus Project

38 guests thanked already.
  • "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Monday, July 7th 2014, 9:17am

Hello, Carlos. My name is Christos and I try to help new members find their way in here and start having some fun. Well, if you are looking to translate into Spanish, you can introduce yourself to the Spanish Team forum. You can find it by scrolling down the main LTI forum page, in the Language Teams Playground. They will probably welcome you and tell everything you need to know about the team. If no-one responds, you can reply back here and we will help you start translating. I think TVP already has an artistic team, so you can ask that to the Spanish team forum too.

Since you mentioned you would like to help with anything, I was wondering whether you would like to volunteer for the English department too or the Developers Team. The LTI is in need of people for these sectors.

We would be happy to see you in one of our international online meetings. If you want to participate, so that we can chat more directly, you can join our Facebook Group so that you can get notifications and guidelines about the meetings.

Truly yours,
CP
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

35 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion