• "gabysantos" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 1st 2014

Language Team: Spanish

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Public Relations Group

Monday, September 1st 2014, 7:41am

Introduction

Hello, my name is Gabriela Santos. I'm currently a medical student from Honduras. I learned about TZM through the Zeitgeist movies, which helped me acquire a knowledge on matters that were previously oblivious to me, such as world economy. I would like to help in the Spanish language team. I possess an incredible care for organisms and resources around me, so naturally I had vaguely asked myself why no such social model has been proposed yet; hence all the evidence from scientific studies we have suggesting our current one isn't working. After coming to learn about the whole Zeitgeist Movement, I was amazed. I cannot describe the feeling. It was utter joy. Thank you, for that. I would like to help on any matter possible. Furthermore, my new goal is to educate people on this matter here in my country, however I can, and expose this brilliant literary work The Zeitgeist Movement Defined. Finally, I would like to thank the whole Zeitgeist community. Every single person working on this. Thank you so much.

4 registered users and 60 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ossi11111, rock3r, ThorHusby, zedom

• "ossi11111" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2013

Language Team: German

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator
LTI Development Group

Monday, September 1st 2014, 9:56pm

Hi gabysantos,

we are very happy that you arrived here and seem to be very motivated as we all are too. I already told our very special @Sue: who is the Spanish coordinator that you are here. She will show up in the next days and will take care of you. In the meantime you could already browse the Spanish subforum to get an overwiew of what is going on there: http://forum.linguisticteam.org/language…castilian-team/

Just let me know if you encounter any problems on your way to changing the world. ;)
Signature from »ossi11111« Willst du beim Übersetzen mithelfen?
E-Mail an: GermanLingTeam@gmail.com

Bisher veröffentlichte Videos mit deutschen Untertiteln:
GermanLingTeam - YouTube

1 registered user and 50 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

FrankySnatra

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:16pm

@gabysantos Welcome on board! Feel free to ask for anything you want at the Help Desk of this Forum. The only dumb questions are the ones we never ask :)
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

52 guests thanked already.
  • "Sue" is female

Date of registration: May 26th 2011

Language Team: Spanish

Focus Group: Language Coordinator

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 1:03pm

Hi Gabriela, Sue here!
How are you finding things on the spanish section? You probably have questions about what we are doing. Please add me to skype so we can chat there and I can explain what we do and how. :)
My username is Vixivp.
:bighug:

43 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion