• "Jadeertk" is male
  • "Jadeertk" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 3rd 2014

Language Team: Malayalam

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 5:15pm

Jadeer Here

I'm Jadeer from Kerala, India. I'm here to work for TZM

2 registered users and 49 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

brunodc, rock3r

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 9:04am

Hello, buddy. Welcome on board. I'm guessing you'd like to help the Malayalam team. if you click HERE, you will be transported to the Malayalam team's forum. Here, you can introduce yourself and ask for guidance by other members, if there are any active around. If you get no response or if you'd like to get going right away, you can find the project you'd like (eg. TZM Orientation Presentation Video), click on the thread and submit there that you're starting the project so that others are aware of it. This way, you won't do any double-work.

For any problems you might have on the translation you can use the project's thread. You can ask there so that other members can see it and help you. When you are done with the translation, it would also be nice to let everyone else know it, so you can submit it to the project's thread.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Best,
CP
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

49 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion