Date of registration: Feb 14th 2015

Language Team: Georgian

Focus Group: Translator
Public Relations Group
LTI Development Group

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 5:13pm

Hello from Georgians

Hello out there
We are couple from Georgia, actually we come from Georgia but the whole earth is our home, I am Nino, I am architect, designer, photographer... My husband Paata is musician, composer and songwriter, actually he made his own style of playing... Anyways before I was working as architect in company and he had his auto service, when we got together, two same minded people, we understood that just sitting in an office was not what we wanted till the end of our life... So without any money but with full of desire, wishes, craziness... we set on bicycles and our journey begun. With music and art we could find our way through different cultures and countries. We started our journey 5 years ago, we are still on our way on bicycles but now together with our son Luka, who is 2,6 years old :) Anyways we are in Germany now for some time.
I was looking for Georgian and Russian language groups here, but could not find them, our native language is Georgian and we know Russian very well too so we would love to help
Thats who we are in few words

2 registered users and 40 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

brunodc, ThorHusby

• "brunodc" is male

Date of registration: May 31st 2011

Language Team: French

Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 7:15am

Hello Nino and Paata, we're very happy that you took the time to write this introduction!

The Russian language forum is here, and we usually open forums when volunteers want a place to organize and share their work, and not all teams express the need for a forum of their own.

The Georgian script is really beautiful, I wish we saw it more in our subtitles!

If you're on facebook, please make sure to join our group. It's important to us that you follow our progress and give us some positive feedback by "liking" a thing or two every once in a while :)

Hugs from the admin team :bighug:

44 guests thanked already.
  • "NinoPaata" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2015

Language Team: Georgian

Public Relations Group
LTI Development Group

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 9:36pm

Re: Hello from Georgians

Thank you for your message :)
We are on facebook and we joined the group :thumbup:
We would love to translate, we will do our best to make Georgian subtitles more :)

49 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion