Date of registration: Jun 4th 2015

Language Team: Turkish/English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Translator
Translation Proofreader

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:33pm

Turkish Translator/Interpreter

Dear Linguistic Team International;

My name is Bahar and I work as a translator/interpreter (EN=TR) and English teacher in Turkey. I am fluent in English and I would like to help proofreading, subtitling and English translating into Turkish, experienced in use of TRADOS translation software and Subtitle Workshop.
Any documents that need to be translated in the TVP or the Zeitgeist movement, I am eager to contribute in any way I can since I want to spread the TVP further by making all these articles, documents, videos etc. available to people who can not understand English.
Best Regards.

2 registered users and 68 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

AlexAnderson2050, FrankySnatra

• "msghamiri" is male

Date of registration: Mar 3rd 2012

Language Team: Persian (Farsi)

Focus Group: Language Coordinator

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 10:52pm

Welcome! hata hoş galdin :D

Dear Bahar,
We are very glad to have you in here .It seems others are busy for now so I wanted to be first person who welcome you here. Soon people from Turkish Team will come and welcome you or you can go to Turkish team and say hello in "introduce yourself" folder(Link:http://forum.linguisticteam.org/language…e-turkish-team/) . They will show you how an individual may help in any way here.if they wont do that, i will, don't worry :D . By the way, I also know Turkish language :D (cok ii bilmiyorum,ama anliyorum ve biraz konusabilirim), currently I am studying in ODTÜ but I am from Iran and I am coordinate of Farsi team in here. If you come with any difficulties or problems in here please do not hesitate to come to me. I would be glad if i help. Once again welcome home and hopefully see you in near future.
kandine ii bak, gurusuruz ;)

2 registered users and 56 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Primavera, AlexAnderson2050

• "Solehin Bin Sabtu" is male

Date of registration: Jun 30th 2015

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group
Other - Not Listed Above

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 8:16am

hata hoş galdin! hata hoş galdin!

Primavera!

The Turkish team is absolutely grateful to have your help! Your experience in translating tools (TRADOS translation software and Subtitle Workshop) that you have mastered would definitely good knowledge to share with the team! Technical minds are also needed in this online project that we are embarking.

I hope you'll make yourself at home in these forums, and don't hesitate to ask any question you might have regarding our system :cheer:

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and Facebook group if you use those sites, it'll help with getting in touch with the amazing members of this family. Social Media sites are the most visited in the internet of today!

Solehin Sabtu :rose:

9 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion