You are not logged in.

• "patriziagaia" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2015

Language Team: Spanish

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader

Friday, June 26th 2015, 5:33pm

Introducing my desire to join the linguistic team

Hello! My name is Maria Patrizia Santos, I'm from Venezuela but I've lived in the US and Switzerland also. I can speak french, spanish and english and I would love to use my language skills (either translating or proofreading) in order to join the team in the path towards a better world system. Have a great a day! ;)

2 registered users and 59 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Mr_Z, zedom

• "Solehin Bin Sabtu" is male

Date of registration: Jun 30th 2015

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group
Other - Not Listed Above

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 12:00pm

Greetings!

Hi there Maria Patrizia Santos,

You may notice that I am new here too but do allow me to orientate you in some way after plunging in the forum threads for hours right after registration! Don't mind if I do hold your hand and take you somewhere to start together? :drinks:

For starters check out as many links as you can! Links, links and links! May I direct you to the active projects thread (Language-Team-Playgrounds>>English-Department) there are thousands there right now working on tirelessly to make the change! Look around and see where you can pitch in!

All you have to do is to pick a video to translate/proofread and post a response in the relevant thread of the English Team forum to let them know that you began to work on the project. I am intending to write to several other users and ask about a few things I have in my head that could potentially be of help.

Cariños,
Solehin Sabtu

Signature from »Solehin Bin Sabtu« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

11 guests thanked already.
  • "Mr_B" is male

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 2:40pm

Greetings Maria! and welcome to the family.

Everything Solehin said is accurate, although from your description of yourself it sounds like translator (from English already prepared) might be a better fit for you than transcriber and/or English proofreading for active projects.

If so, in case you have not found them already, the French team is here and the Spanish team is here . Please intro yourself in those places as well and someone will pick you up!

Sincerely & Regards

David aka Mr_B
English Dept Proofer
Signature from »Mr_B« Mr_Z (the miscreant formerly known as Mr_B)
English Dept coord

1 registered user and 46 guests thanked already.

patriziagaia

Translation Proofreader

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 12:47am

Thank you very much Solehin Sabtu! Of course, I would love to start together. :bighug: I will check as many links as I can, as you said, and try to get as familiarized with the system as you are (you are making me look bad, being so new and knowing so much :ahaha: )

1 registered user and 47 guests thanked already.

Solehin Bin Sabtu

Translation Proofreader

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 12:49am

Thank you David! I will introduce myself in the french and spanish teams. I am glad to be a part of the family <3

48 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion