Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator
Language Team Assistant
Public Relations Group

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 1:49am

Greetings from sunny Portugal

Hi Linguistics International team forum, My name is Augusto and im Portuguese as you can probably begin to imagine. Im very keen on starting to develop ideas for the venus project itself; but primarily at the moment I figured I would start by helping out with proofreading, transcribing and translating existing information until I have a better knowledge of how to help exactly. I speak a little french and fluent: portuguese, english and spanish.

Hoping to meet many amazing and insightful people on here and this project itself. Hopefully together we will be able to raise awareness and at some point in the future make this world a better place for all of us, the animals in the world (insects included because bee´s one of the main pollinators are suffering greatly) and the environment.

together we can make this world our legacy as long as we don't forget the land is not ours only borrowed from our children

Best regards to everyone

1 registered user and 42 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

zedom

Date of registration: Jul 11th 2013

Language Team: Portuguese (Europe)

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Team Assistant

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 11:08pm

Bem-vindo Gus!
If you need some help give me a shout out ;)

46 guests thanked already.
  • "Solehin Bin Sabtu" is male

Date of registration: Jun 30th 2015

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group
Other - Not Listed Above

Sunday, July 5th 2015, 9:44am

Olá ! Augusto !

You will be of great help in this forum I am certain of that. I found out the the project is so massive right now that it needs more helpful hands such as yourself! Let's make this world a better place starting now. Feel free to PM me anytime friend :yinyang:

Um abraço,
Solehin Sabtu
Signature from »Solehin Bin Sabtu« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

7 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion