• "kristopoljakov" is male
  • "kristopoljakov" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 25th 2015

Language Team: Estonian

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 5:51pm

I am Kristo Poljakov- new member from Estonia.

Salve, tervist! :)

I would like to continue the work of eesti keel (Estonian) team. It has stoped and I would like to change it. :)

I have one little problem. I will show it to all of you and hope for good simple explanation :) who and why it was done?

''Also our latest documentary "Paradise or Oblivion" about the aims and directions of The Venus project can be viewed at www.ParadiseOrOblivion.com'' is replaced with this: ''Also the film Zeitgeist Addendum about the aims and directions of The Venus project can be viewed at www.ZeitgeistMovie.com'' 12. What is the plan? Original from www.thevenusproject.com/en/faq#faqnoanchor : ''A major documentary on the life and work of Jacque Fresco is available completed by William Gazecki, an Academy Award nominated and Emmy winning documentary filmmaker. www.FutureByDesignTheMovie.com Also our latest documentary "Paradise or Oblivion" about the aims and directions of The Venus project can be viewed atwww.ParadiseOrOblivion.com''
kristopoljakov has attached the following image:
  • Wrong doing in LTI forum.png

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "kristopoljakov" (Aug 25th 2015, 9:59pm) with the following reason: http://pootle.linguisticteam.org/et/venus_project_site/vp_faq.po/translate/#search=zeitgeist&sfields=source,target

1 registered user and 40 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 8:59pm

Welcome Kristo,
It's wonderful to have you here!

Pootle currently contains the TVP website as it was when the project was last updated, but there have been a few minor changes made to the site since then. Rather than rebuild the Pootle project every time such a change is made, we much more simply adjust our translations during the publishing of completed sections of the site. So, once this particular section has been fully translated, proofread, final reviewed, etc. by a given language team and everyone is happy with it, we transfer it over to the website, allowing the team to do a direct 'live' comparison and adjust whatever has been changed on the site.

On the other hand, after enough of these 'small adjustments over time' build up at the website, the project is again reconstructed in Pootle to bring it up to date. I believe that time is just about here, so until I can find the time to get to that task, you are likely to find other differences if you choose to focus on looking for them. I recommend that you not bother with that now, since they become much easier to spot once a completed translation is up on the TVP site. ;)
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user and 40 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

kristopoljakov

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion