• "Moryart" is male
  • "Moryart" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 6th 2016

Language Team: Spanish, Portuguese

Focus Group: Translator

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 10:12am

Happy to find Venus Project

Hello every one.
I am really happy that i found the Venus Project. I didn't know that there was this kind of projects working already.
For me it's the only way if we want to survive as humanity.
Many people didn't see it already but they will soon as the problems we are living today will increase and will show every one that we need to change if we want to survive.
I would like you to know that i am willing, to put my effort and time to make people understand faster the times we are living today.
For me it would be a pleasure, to be helping in something that could be needed. First thing i could do to help is perhaps helping in translating documents or subtitling videos from English to Spanish or Portuguese. I speak more languages but this ones are the ones i can work fast. I have already some experience as i translate some videos from TED ideas worth spreading and in Amara.org. ( https://www.ted.com/profiles/5278001 ) .
It would be an honor to help in this project.
Perhaps some one want to help me to know better what could i do to help this project.
Also i would like to be in touch with more people on this project, as i think it's time now to start to connect every one who are willing this change for humanity. I think is importante to get strenght and this strenght comes from connection. So please contact me if you think the same way. Willing to start to change the world...Please let me know if i can help you someway.
Thank you.

1 registered user and 38 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

zedom

Date of registration: Jul 11th 2013

Language Team: Portuguese (Europe)

Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Team Assistant

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 8:28pm

Be very welcome Moryart.
Nice words, I guess most of us can relate to that!

I can assist you if you would like to translate to european Portuguese. It might be better to focus on 1 language, but it's up to you to make that decision.

Some links that may be useful to get acquainted to the place:
Getting Started section
http://forum.linguisticteam.org/help-des…etting-started/

European portuguese section:
http://forum.linguisticteam.org/language…-team-european/

Tutorials and Links (Portuguese section)
http://forum.linguisticteam.org/language…oriais-e-links/

Surely, questions will follow. Hit me up by PM or add me in Skype (name is in my profile).

Cheers!

1 registered user and 34 guests thanked already.

Moryart

• "Moryart" is male
  • "Moryart" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 6th 2016

Language Team: Spanish, Portuguese

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 11:52am

Thank you so much Zedom.
I would be very happy to collaborate with Portuguese team, as i am natural from Porto. I am living now in Alicante in Spain.
Actually i would like to translate for the two languages, as mi life is divided in the two countries. Is there so much material to translate?
Any way, yes i would start with portuguese.
I will have a look in the links you put on the post to get acquainted to the place. If i have any problem i will ask you for help if you don't mind.
Also feel free to ask me any work if you need to finish soon some translation or whatever you need and that i can do it.
It will be an honor to participate in helping in such a good and wise project.
Once again, thank you for your help Zedom.

1 registered user and 34 guests thanked already.

zedom

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion