Dear visitor, welcome to Linguistic Team International Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sonia" is female
  • "Sonia" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2017

Language Team: Polish, Russian, Tatar

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
Language Team Assistant
Public Relations Group

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 7:36pm

Hello from Poland

Hello,my name is Sonia. I am studying working and living in Poland :eyeroll: . Originally I am from Uzbekistan 8| . I am fluent in Russian, Polish and Tatar languages :seymour: . Recently I have watched couple of videos on YouTube chanel, and I was pleasantly surprised and admired by the ideas. I really will love to help you by translating. I can support you by translating into Polish or Russian. Currently, I prepare for GMAT exam :seymour: , I am going to take it in the first week of February. I will try my best! Hopefully believe, that one day I will be able to help you more than translation. King regards, Sonia :dunno:

Date of registration: Jul 11th 2013

Language Team: Portuguese (Europe)

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Team Assistant

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 10:03pm

Hey Sonia, welcome aboard!

Head over to the Polish or Russian sections (or both!) and make some noise there!
I don't know how active those teams are, so please check it out yourself.

Polish: http://forum.linguisticteam.org/language…ki-polish-team/
Russian: http://forum.linguisticteam.org/language…A-russian-team/

Cheers!

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion