You are not logged in.

• "JimmiLN" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 8th 2019

Language Team: Danish (Secondary English)

Focus Group: Translator

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 1:26pm

Help me. Need to be guided in where to go

Hello lovely people.

I am here to learn how to enable Danish subtitles on video content on youtube, from the Venus Project, and work with translation groups. I do not know much about this so i have a lot to learn.
I'm also involved with a woman in my country (Denmark), who need proper translations on many videos from The Venus Project. She has started work on a children's book inspired by the Venus Project and will include images of Jacques and Roxanne's models/buildings and environments. She is also in contact with the Venus Project, but only by mail so far. The Venus Project also gave her quotes in which they would like her to include.

I need some help in where and how i get started. I have created a profile on Trello, but i need to know if the translation app is going to be where i would work or if its in a youtube video team?

2 registered users and 4 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

zedom, Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 10:12pm

Welcome @JimmiLN:,
I've moved this post into the global Introduce Yourself board, so that others might become aware of your arrival.

I also responded to your Intro post in the Danish Team section.
Here is the link if you haven't already seen it.
Hello everyone. Im here to learn how to translate videos and enable danish subtitles on as much content as possible.

It's great to hear about your woman's efforts toward a children's book. We will do all that we can to help her with translated materials to help her (and so many others) in her quest. :rose:
We're glad you are here, my friend!
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

2 guests thanked already.

Used tags

Dansih, subtitles

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion