• "Substance90" is male
  • "Substance90" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 25th 2012

Language Team: Bulgarian, German, English

Focus Group: Translator

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 8:30am

Hello everyone

Hi guys,

My name is Martin. I am in my third year of undergraduate Physics at the University of Heidelberg, Germany. I am also part of the Technology Team of The Zeitgeist Movement and I have been following the Venus Project since about 5 years. I just saw the Venus Project post in Google+ about looking for translators for a short YT talk of Jacque and I decided this was the time to join the Venus Project officially.

My language skills are in Bulgarian (my native language), English and German. I have C1 level language certificates in both German and English. I am also just starting to learn Spanish.

Some of my other practical skills are as follows:

Programming: C/C++, PHP, MySQL, Ruby, Rails, HTML, CSS
Graphic Design: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
Photography
All sorts of basic DIY activities like soldering, recabling, fixing and testing custom circuit boards.

31 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 9:33am

Welcome Substance90!! :smiley:
Looks like you have skills that can help bring awareness and happiness to many people. hehe. And, you came to the right place to apply them :thumbsup:

Lizardman is giving support on the Bulgarian language. You probably know each other already. And there is a Bulgarian section on the forum if you scroll down the main page :thumbup:

Nice to have you around!
hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

29 guests thanked already.
  • "lizardman" is male

Date of registration: Jun 3rd 2011

Language Team: Bulgarian

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader
LTI Administration Group

Saturday, April 28th 2012, 12:39pm

Hi Martin and sorry for the delay in reply.

Looking at your programing skills, you might be a great asset to the just formed team of developers who will create software that will assist us very much in the international organization of the translations and also help spread them very, very far out. Would you be interested in joining such an effort?

1 registered user and 32 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion