You are not logged in.

• "zdssdavidb" is male
  • "zdssdavidb" started this thread

Date of registration: May 14th 2012

Language Team: Russian

Focus Group: Translator

Monday, May 14th 2012, 12:31am

Greeting from a Russian fellow

Hi, my name is David and I'm currently in Estonia.
My native language is Russian, I also speak (and write) good English. Am learning Spanish and Norwegian.
Have good computer skills in general: Office programs, did solve some networking problems with Windows operating systems.
Basic web designing skills (HTML, CSS).
I'm alright with mechanics and electrical stuff at a basic level (mostly with what I've got in a car).
Have installed lots of computers, routers, programs and stuff like that, so...

I have a passion for Green technology, like solar and wind energy. Like automating everything I can.
Basically I'm willing to help as much as I can. But got here to offer my Translating skills or maybe checking other's translation or stuff like that (for now with Russian and English).
So, let me know if I can help.

1 registered user and 28 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

brunodc

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, May 14th 2012, 1:29am

Hi David!! What a nice surprise to receive your offer to help!! :thumbup:

The Russian language section can be found when you scroll down the forum main page. The languages section is the last and all the language's playgrounds are in alphabetic order. Feel free to say "Hi" there so Nattka and the others help you integrate.

Meanwhile, so you entertain yourself getting to know the LTI, here is a tutorial that might be helpful: http://prezi.com/1q25yodqx1wh/linguistic-team-international/

Have fun! ^^
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

2 registered users and 39 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

zdssdavidb, brunodc

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion