You are not logged in.

• "selinkokucu" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2012

Language Team: Turkish

Focus Group: Translator

Friday, July 6th 2012, 11:26am

intro

Hello,I am 30 years of age,live in Istanbul,I did my major on Aerospace Eng in Ist Technical University. I am currently studying Sociology under open education,planning to do my masters in Social Psychology starting next year.
As for my english; I lived in U.S. for a total of 2.5 years btw ages 10-13. Eng. has been in my life eversince I returned to Ist in 1996 through music, films,academic reading,books,work, but I'm not as fluent as I used to be in speaking.

I did a lot of translations before I started working but I don't have them. I helped a lot of my friends translate. I also did some translations at work but I can't recall saving the work since it is something I have to do at work every now and then, but even if I had them, I'm not allowed to share :)

Why I want to do this: To get involved, help spread this Project, understand and memorize it better, express myself better while trying to put my future projects related with social psy. to life

2 registered users and 38 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, Thomas

• "lizardman" is male

Date of registration: Jun 3rd 2011

Language Team: Bulgarian

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader
LTI Administration Group

Friday, July 6th 2012, 9:27pm

Hi Selinkokucu,

Welcome and nice to see you. :) I hope you have fun with the translations. They sure are a great way to learn more and learn more deeply!

Sinem is the Turkish language coordinator and she will tell you everything you need to know.

See you around. :smiley:

39 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion