You are not logged in.

• "JoaoEufrasioTVP" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 12th 2012

Language Team: Portuguese

Focus Group: English Transcriber

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 10:23pm

Hi, just arrived

Hi, I am João Eufrásio, i have 22 years old and i study computer science in www.isec.pt .
I just found TVP and i was wondering what can i do to make it a real and not just a project.
I am actually searching for contacts with the same goal and mindset so we can work on it.
I have fluent english skills (writing/reading/speaking) and i know some spanish too.
Thank you in advance,
João Eufrásio

1 registered user and 36 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

brunodc

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Friday, July 13th 2012, 7:52am

Hi João!! Glad to see you arrived at the forum. here you will have access to all tools, working locations, events (meetings), news, etc.... and have a great perspective of this global effort ^^

If you scroll down the forum main page, you will reach the Languages Playgrounds. In alphabetic order, you will easily find the Portuguese playground. Join us there. There are some new volunteers that will enjoy knowing you arrived to join the party :party:

As you arrived through the TVP contact form, just for curiosity, how did you found the Venus Project? And what made you offer to help specifically in the Linguistic Team?

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

27 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2012

Language Team: Portuguese

Focus Group: Translator
Final Reviewer

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 4:32pm

Hi João!

Great to see there's some new blood coming to this team (I also joined some days ago) :-)

26 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion