You are not logged in.

• "Joe" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 8th 2013

Language Team: English

Focus Group: LTI Development Group

Friday, February 8th 2013, 11:23pm

Hi LTI

Hi LTI,

My name is Joe and I'm from CT, USA. I'm here to help in the website development department in any way I can. It's great to see such an active team within TZM! A lot of people are all talk and no action ya know? I've been involved with ZeitNews for almost 2 years now. I built the current version of the site and server and continue to maintain them. I've worked with Di Anna for a while over at ZeitNews. She's so mean. Don't talk to her. I don't like her :) KIDDING

So yeah, I'm here to help with website stuff. A list of my skillz are on my About Me page .

As an aside, if you'd like to help with ZeitNews development, start with our README on Github. If you'd like to translate articles on ZeitNews (I built a translation feature and no one has used it yet), register a user account, become a staff member , watch the translation tutorial , and translate away!

3 registered users and 23 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna, Ray, nomada

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 12:35am

Hey, hey Joe! :wave: It's about time you got your cute butt in here. Mean, huh? :fc-darth: Warning... warning! I have the power to zap you off this site, you know. Lol :fc-terminator:

I love ya, Batman. :fc-batman: And anytime you get tired of playing with that tech stuff :fc-nerd: , come on over and help me proofread with the EnglishTeam.
((BIG hugs)),
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

3 registered users and 25 guests thanked already.

Joe, Ray, nomada

• "Joe" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 8th 2013

Language Team: English

Focus Group: LTI Development Group

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 12:41am

Your avatar Di: that's you teaching back in the day isn't it?! So awesome.

1 registered user and 23 guests thanked already.

Di Anna

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 1:34am

Yep, Joe :)
That was my first year teaching in Bridgeport Central High School, CT. It's 43 years old. Of course, I was only 10 when I started teaching there. :rofl:
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

1 registered user and 26 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 4:36am

Batman, huh? Sue calls me that, so it seems we have a common moniker, Joe! :giggle: Glad to see you here, my friend. Hit me up in Skype when you get some time and I'll try to provide a bit of a tour around the place. In the meantime, make yourself at home! ^^
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

2 registered users and 29 guests thanked already.

nomada, Di Anna

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion