You are not logged in.

• "Jeremy" is male
  • "Jeremy" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 16th 2013

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 1:42am

Hello LTI.

I am very enthusiastic about the zeitgeist movement and the flims and I would really like to help proof read. I saw these films half a year ago and I was astonished. I found you guys through facebook friends Rodrigo and Jon. Im 18 years old and I live in Canada. I cant wait until Z-day. There is a great tzm chapter here.

3 registered users and 28 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna, nomada, sarjuva

• "Jeremy" is male

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 1:50am

So is there always something to proof read? is there a list? How often do u guys collaberate? Tell me more about how this works.

2 registered users and 36 guests thanked already.

Di Anna, nomada

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Final Reviewer

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 3:02am

So nice to meet you, Jeremy!

Hello, Jeremy, and welcome :wave: !

It was about 2 years ago that I saw the Z-Films and here I am too! ^^ My name is Di and I co-coordinate the English Team, along with Rodrigo (Nomada). He'll probably fly by tomorrow morning because it's the wee hours in his part of the world right now. I'm glad you're already registered in the Forum and have introduced yourself to us. You'll meet many wonderful folks here who volunteer their time and skills to get this message out to the world.

Go ahead and fill out your profile information so we can get to know you better. Don't forget your Skype username, as well, because I want to add you to our EngSkypeGroup where you'll enjoy getting to know other members of the English Team. Tomorrow is our Global LTI Meeting on Teamspeak3. You might like to join us and ask any questions you may have about LTI. Have you attended any of your Chp Mtgs on Teamspeak? You can check the Calendar on the Forum to see what time the meeting will happen for your time zone. (Be sure to set your time zone under Profile > Settings, and the calendar will correctly display the time for you.) If you need instructions for Teamspeak, they are here:

Teamspeak client software is required to access this event.

www.teamspeak.com

Free download, and easy to use.

Server: thezeitgeistmovement.com

Password: ts_129tzm

Channel/Room: LINGUISTIC TEAM

Take a careful look at the Menu at the top of the Forum, especially setting up your 'Notifications', so that you will receive an email when there's a message for you. You’ll also want to join the LTI group on Facebook. A lot of information is sent out on the Facebook LTI page, so be sure to set up your FB notifications to receive these as well.

Well, now... just kick off your shoes, get comfortable on the Forum and take a look around. Yes, there's always something to proofread. And yes, we collaborate often at Global Meetings, in the Forum, and in Skype Groups. There's some important preliminary steps to go through before you actually jump into proofreading itself, so let me know if you have any questions about what you're just learned for right now. The LTI Guidelines are HERE for your review and projects may be found on Wiki. These are good places to look around.

If I don't see you at tomorrow's meeting, I'll be back in touch with you to help you get started on a project.

How nice to have someone as young as you on our Team! Gonna be fun working with all that energy! Let me know anytime you have a question!

((hugs)) from me :bighug: ,
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

23 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 8:56am

Hi Jeremy!! Great to have you around!! :bighug:

I see that Di showed you the way already :thumbup: Yeah, there is always stuff todo, so it really depends on each person when they wish to get busy. So we will help you to be fully integrated and connected with the team so you can participate as much as you want, by your own initiative.

I wanna ask you: would you mind if we share publicly your introduction text, from your first post here, and with or without your name? We are collecting the great texts that people introduce them with asa promotion strategy to invite more people joining ^^ Let me know. It's mostly about posting it on our facebook page.

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 22 guests thanked already.

Di Anna

• "Di Anna" is female

Final Reviewer

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 4:19pm

I wanna ask you: would you mind if we share publicly your introduction text, from your first post here, and with or without your name? We are collecting the great texts that people introduce them with asa promotion strategy to invite more people joining Let me know. It's mostly about posting it on our facebook page.

Yeah, great idea, Nomada! Whatcha say, Jeremy? :thumbsup:
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

24 guests thanked already.
  • "Jeremy" is male

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 11:26pm

i do not know how to use subdot

1 registered user and 23 guests thanked already.

Di Anna

• "Di Anna" is female

Final Reviewer

Monday, February 18th 2013, 3:03am

Hi, Jeremy,
I will answer you in a PM about dotsub, so that we will not be discussing it in the Introduce Yourself thread.
((hugs)),
Di

20 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion