Language Team: Telugu

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
Language Team Assistant
Linguistic TechTeam Group
Public Relations Group

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 5:39am

Hello Everyone !! I'm ready to help with Telugu Language (Andhra Pradesh, India)

It's great to be here finally. I found out what's happening here is simply amazing. I decided to be a part of this.
I'm also good with graphic design and Architectural tools like Revit, SketchUP and 3dSMax (beginner). I am willing and ready to help !!!! ^^

3 registered users and 38 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

sarjuva, Ray, nomada

• "sarjuva" is male

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2011

Language Team: finnish (suomi)

Focus Group: Translator

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 7:02am

Hi naattik!

It's great that you want to help and LTI can offer plenty to help with. Perhaps first thing you could do is to contact language coordinator of Tegulu, that way you get information about already started translations needing some extra help (if there are any) and other good information.

Information of all language coordinators and other information can be found from wiki: http://wiki.linguisticteam.org/w/Categor…ge_Coordinators.

If for some reason Tegulu coordinator is completely unreachable tell us and someone else will show you around our tools and systems etc.

Ask away if you need a help with anything or something seems weird.

And most of all: welcome to the LTI-family!

2 registered users and 36 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray, nomada

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 9:09am

Welcome Naattik!! It is a joy to know you are coming to help 8o
I want to suggest that you start also by posting in the Telugu forum section, so we start building community there and have a place for other Telugu volunteer to find information on what is developing in their language translations ;)
http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-l…81-telugu-team/

Like Jussi said, let us know if you need help finding the translation locations for the materials you are more motivated to start with :thumbup:

I want to ask you just one thing. Well, 2 actually :D
- How did you find the about all this movement to make a better world and after the Linguistic Team?
- I loved your introduction here in this thread! Can I collect it and make it public, like we have been doing with others, so we inspire more people to join? :rolleyes:

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

33 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion