• "Palummeri Riccardo" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 13th 2013

Language Team: italian native

Focus Group: English Transcriber

Monday, March 18th 2013, 10:11am

transcriber

Good morning,
I would like to present myself:
My name is Riccardo Palummeri, and I recently joined the Venus Project's linguistic community.
I've already contacted the administrator of the English language's team given my interest over the transcription's playground.

Missing knowledge in any meaningful skill that could bring over "higher levels" of the project, practising no profession and without having entered university (yet), I consider linguistic the most suitable area where to walk on with ease.

Thoughts over text transcriptions derived by my quite solid languages' ground and personal love toward English per se.
At the moment I don't enjoy translating given my priorities setted over the learning of the English language that (for me) it's essential fertilizer for thriving proper, beautifully written, translations.

So, after what said, I will end this thread having acknowledged the community of my existence and opening space for further conversations.

Thanks;

Palummeri Riccardo.

4 registered users and 24 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

sarjuva, nomada, Di Anna, Yayita

• "sarjuva" is male

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2011

Language Team: finnish (suomi)

Focus Group: Translator

Monday, March 18th 2013, 11:14am

Hi Riccardo!

Looks like you've already taken those most important steps to get involved. I'm sure there is plenty for you to do and by doing transcriptions you'll learn a lot.

Welcome to LTI-family and don't hesitate to ask anything if you feel like it!

23 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, March 18th 2013, 12:46pm

Nice news Ricardo!! Your help will be precious when so many new videos are coming out, especially Zday presentations. You will need a dotsub account for that, at www.dotsub.com , and give a look at this wiki Working Locations table, where all the video projects are, so you can get acquainted with how we organize ourselves. But before you start there are some more things you should now. If you are in ontact with Di, like you said, you are in good hands ; )
http://wiki.linguisticteam.org/w/Linguis…a_Center/Videos

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

2 registered users and 23 guests thanked already.

Di Anna, Palummeri Riccardo

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Monday, March 18th 2013, 2:17pm

WooHoo :dance: , Riccardo! Welcome to the Community. :wave:

Nice to see you're already registered in the Forum! And yes, I did receive your email introduction. I'll be sending you some suggestions for getting started in a Forum PM soon. Meanwhile, kick off your shoes and make yourself at home. Take a look around and let me know if you have your dotsub username, so I can give you rights to transcribe. Also, I would like to add you to our EngTeam Group on Skype, so if you have a Skype username, forward that along to me too.

More details to come shortly!
((Welcome hugs from me)),
Di :bighug:
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

1 registered user and 22 guests thanked already.

Palummeri Riccardo

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion