You are not logged in.

• "SandianaB" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 5th 2018

Language Team: Romanian

Focus Group: Final Reviewer

Monday, February 5th 2018, 9:41am

Sandiana, native Romanian

Hi everyone,

I wanna be part of the Venus Project and contribute with what I can to help in order for this project to implement faster. The universal channel for communication is speaking, unfortunately, there is a code - the language, better to say, different languages. Since the message of the Venus Project is spread mainly through English, I wanna decyphre this message to my fellow Romanians and give them the opportunity of a better choice. Through deciphering of the message, there´s a better chance of raising awareness. The more, the merrier.

1 registered user and 6 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Solehin Bin Sabtu

• "Solehin Bin Sabtu" is male

Date of registration: Jun 30th 2015

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group
Other - Not Listed Above

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:09am

Greetings Sandiana!

<Indent>Good going on posting your very first post on the LTIforums! Welcome! You, as of many, understand that there is a great need to spread the message all over the globe and you... you selflessly offer your talent and skill unconditionally into breaking the communication barrier in order to have this message reach many. Allow me to recognize your intent to contribute for the greater good. Viața te-a adus aici. ma bucur!

Please consider this tip from me: (1) Look through an active members profile and scroll to the bottom of that page. (2) Click "show all threads" to check through their posts. (3) Keep doing it often, hopefully it would ease you into where you should be active within the forums. *Psst* I'm stalking Ray and JonnyBGood profiles currently! I would like to take this chance to thank them too because they unknowingly helped me figured out which exact video to translate on. Thank you fellas! :rose:

• "SandianaB" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 5th 2018

Language Team: Romanian

Focus Group: Final Reviewer

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:59am

Hello Solehin Bin Sabtu, thank you for the advice, I appreciate it! :smiley:

1 registered user and 6 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Solehin Bin Sabtu

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion