You are not logged in.

• "kton36369" is male
  • "kton36369" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 15th 2014

Language Team: Taiwan, troditional chinese

Focus Group: Translator

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 6:01pm

TZM Defined, traditional chinese section, content messed up

In Traditional chinese, TZM Defined, tzmd_1-1.po.

I was submitting the 3rd string counting backward from last one. The system thought I'd finished my translation for the section(tamd 1-1po). It showed the message box telling me that I'm done and wanted me to return to the overview page but in fact there were still last two strings remaining to translate. So I closed the message box and hit submit again because whenever the message box shows up it doesn't jump to next untranslated string. So the box showed up again, then I closed it again, clicked on the next string directly then the page went like a little animation indicating it's processing something but no it won't finish. So I return to the main page this time hoping nothing bad would happen. But it still happened.

the 2nd string counting from backward is the same as the 3rd now.

If I can figure out how to trigger the system to think that I have finished any section for whatever string I submit, I can probably mess up pretty much all content.
Signature from »kton36369« 民主國家的生活水平,仰賴它人民監督政府的效率還有理性參與公共討論的能力。我們應該盡力提升我們討論公共事務時的討論品質。The standard of living of a democratic country depends on its people's ability to supervise the government and its ability to participate in public discussions rationally. We should do our best to improve the quality of our discussion when discussing public affairs.(Translation by Google)

2 registered users and 3 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray, Solehin Bin Sabtu

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 12:25am

Interesting! It appears that you've discovered a bug in the program.

I'll investigate and get back to you with whatever I find, but we may find that it no longer happens in the upgraded Pootle that we're nearly ready to construct.
Thank you very much for reporting this oddity, Eric Jo! :loveya:
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

2 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion