You are not logged in.

• "moony" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2012

Language Team: TZM Serbia LT

Focus Group: Translator

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 8:45pm

Official translation?

Hello,
probably someone already asked this, but I had to ask again :) as I can see solution to this (yet).

Who is contact person, who should be contacted by LT coordinator/translator, in order to some translation become official, appearing in CC on YT video (for example)? How does one translated project/video get "green light" - officially completed translation (closed on dotsub also)?

My team have few videos translated and proofread, just I don't know the next step - how to serbian captions appear on yt video (official TZM video)?

Tnx
Milana

41 guests thanked already.
  • "brunodc" is male

Date of registration: May 31st 2011

Language Team: French

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Monday, August 20th 2012, 6:31am

Hello Milana,

Once a team has completed a translation, the coordinator for that team creates a "Todo" (see link). This todo allows for the admin team to copy the subtitles wherever they need to be, including the TZM, TVP, LTI or Jacque Fresco channels, plus some other extra little tasks.

It is very possible that you won't have permissions to create todo's by the time you read this post (There should be an "Add ToDo" button at the bottom of the todo page), in which case you can ask Ray for the permission to create todos in the forum.

37 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion