Dear visitor, welcome to Linguistic Team International Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Annie Ann" is female
  • "Annie Ann" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2015

Language Team: Romanian

Focus Group: English Transcriber
English Proofreader
Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Team Assistant
Public Relations Group

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 2:28pm

Error report

Pootle error. At first it asked me whether I am a human, while trying to Submit a translated section. I did that but then I still wasn't able to press the Submit button. It kept saying Unkown Error, several times.
I closed Pootle and opened it again, only to discover an important chunk of what I've translated today was not saved anymore! When I tried to start working from where it left me (re-translate what was missing) I noticed there was no Submit button anymore. Did anyone cut me off on purpose, because it's been almost 2 hours since and the situation is the same. I cannot use Pootle anymore. To think I was almost done with ZTM2_4... :( I hope I did nothing wrong... I was using Pootle as usual, I didn't press anything different, not even by mistake. What can I do?
Annie Ann

• "Annie Ann" is female
  • "Annie Ann" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2015

Language Team: Romanian

Focus Group: English Transcriber
English Proofreader
Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Team Assistant
Public Relations Group

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 7:30pm

Thaks, Ray, for helping me figuring out that I was, in fact, logged out! :) No need for a reply! Problem fixed!
Annie Ann

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion