• "Christos Pap." started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 10:19am

Withdrawal from the Coordinator Post

Dear to translators,

Is there a way for a language coordinator to submit his quitting? I cannot fill this post anymore, and I'd like people to know it because there may be some new members who would like to take over.

Cheers

Christos
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Monday, July 9th 2018, 8:07am

Hi Christos,
First I would like to personally thank the hell out of you for all that you have done for the Greek Team, and LTI overall, over the years. I hope the journey you are on is truly fulfilling, and I deeply appreciate you more than you could know, brother! :rose:

There are two things a Language Team Coordinator should do when the need arises to step down.

The first is to make me aware, so that I can begin preparing everything for your eventual successor. For example, I need full access to any/all existing team resources, such as the team's YouTube channel, Facebook Page/Group, Twitter account, etc. in order to pass them along to the next coordinator. I also need access to any progress reports or similar (even if incomplete), so the next instance of the team will more easily be able to see what has been completed/released, started but not yet finalized, etc..

The second is more of a strong suggestion to announce your need to step down right inside the Greek Team section of the forum (the Announcements board seems like a good candidate), where most prospective successors will likely be looking to see how the team is progressing, what the team might need in specific skill sets, etc..

And if you need me for anything, I am at your service, old friend! :loveya:
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Federico Lambrés

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion