You are not logged in.

• "SebastienB" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2011

Language Team: French

Focus Group: Translator

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 12:34pm

Found Reach for TVP - Text Promotion /!\ (very short and urgent)

Hi everybody.

I need a very little team, as soons as possible, for correcting, proofread and translate two both messages.

The first one is a text like a dialog about "how to make donation". It's a dynamic text. That means, all ( and only) numbers in the text change. So, I'll ask to you don't replace numbers. ;)

The text:
«
Hi to every new nice person and welcome here.

Imagine, that there is 522 people and all we needed is just $174 to reach step 3 of our donations.

Maybe you could tell me...:
«WTF!! I can't give $174. I'm not a rich guy.
- Oooo don't worry. I made a little operation. Imagine, we are now 522 people. Do you agree?
- Ya, but...
- So, we need now $174 to reach our goal. Isn't it?
- Yes, and...
- Well, let's take $174 and divide it by 522.
- Are you sure..?
- Ya ya ya. The plan is simple. If everybody would give $0.34, it would be good!
- Wow! Only that. Yeah, yeah... I undertand now. But some people even gave money. I hope you don't want to make us poor?!
- (Laught) No! Don't worry. The goal of this group is to give only $4.20 a person or more - if somebody wants to give more. So, if we do $174/$4.20, it's equal at?
- Nearly 42 peoplel! It's not a lot. And I understood people could give more. In addition, it's not for competition or buy a bad product for my health... It's for my Future!! My Future By Design. :)
- Exactly!
- Ok, ok... But how can I make a donation?
- It's simple: First, follow this page: http://thevenusproject.com/fr/get-involv…cture-donations. Is it ok?
- Yes, hold.
- Second, look under the video. Normally, you have a Paypal System. Can you see it?
- Oh yes, nice.
- Third, type in the amount of money you want to donate. For example... I don't know... only $400,000,000,000.
- WHAT THE FUCK, $*%£µ£%$$/%?£.%£, !!!
- no, calm down, it's just a joke... Give what you can, for example the price of coffee or a candy bar in your city or I don't know.
- yes...
- Fourth, Select your currency. Er... Your local currency of course.
- Call me cow... :p
- No, far away from my thinking... Anyway... and Last, select how many times you want to give. Just one time or repeat the donation every week or mouth.
- Just for now.
- Perfect! Click on the Donate Button.
- Done! But wait, I know. I have to subscribe or login, and accept the donation. ok ok
- Yes, All Right!!!
- But what if I have a problem because my country doesn't want to accept paypal?
- Well, TVP is now searching a solution. But, if you can, do it. If you can't, just go to this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/130673897049080/
And ask on the wall.
- Ooo so great!
- Ya! And if you will please invite all your TVP friends here to help us create a massive amount of small (or large) donations for the movie and help make it become a reality, this would be nice!
- Yes, of course! You are so beautifull, I like you and I'd like to make love with you!!♥
- Shttt!! Later, too many people are watching us.»

Thank You Very Much to Everyone for your support
»

The second text is a welcome text for our donation group. It's shorter the first. Take a look after:
«
Dear Activist and Supporters, we just opened a facebook group to reach The Venus Project Major Motion Picture funding goal and make the professional script a reality by donating 4.20 dollars each one of us. If we would gather 7000 of us that would want to make this donation, we would donate all together, when we reach 7000 people that confirmed their desire to transfer the amount, so that we can speed up the process of getting the film to the movie theaters. If the total donation needed get reduced by donations made on the way towards the number of people we desire to gather, we could need less people donating the same 4.20. The commitment is that when we reach the numbers, we all do the transfer together that same week. Of course, it is an invitation, completely free and not forced. If you want to donate, please stay with us invite more people that you think would like to support the fundings by adding them to the group, and if you want and can, please share the link of the group on facebook networks, so that people can enter. The group is open. Kind Regards and VP Hugs :)
»

Peace all <3

1 registered user and 24 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

laramide

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Monday, January 16th 2012, 12:16pm

Sebas,
Here is my suggestion for an edited version of the second message. I'll leave it to someone else to work up the first one. ^^

Dear Activist and Supporters,
A new Facebook group has been created to help The Venus Project reach their Major Motion Picture funding goal, which will be used to bring in a professional script writer. The movie will then be "shopped around" Hollywood to secure the best resources to prepare it for theaters. The relatively small amount still needed for the professional script would be reached by just 7000 of us committing to making a small donation of only $4.20 (US). We will then all donate together to speed up the process of getting this important film into movie theaters. If the remaining amount needed is reduced by donations from outside of this group effort, we will need less people donating that same $4.20. The commitment here is that when we reach the number of confirmations needed to complete the goal, we will all do the transfer together that same week. Of course, this is an invitation, completely free and not forced. If you want to be a part of this collaboration, please join the group & stay with us for the duration, invite more people that you believe would like to support the funding by adding them to the group and, finally, please share the link of the group on other Facebook networks so that more people can find us. The group is open to all and we'll see you there.

Kind Regards and VP Hugs
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user and 19 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

SebastienB

• "SebastienB" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2011

Language Team: French

Focus Group: Translator

Monday, January 16th 2012, 1:35pm

Thanks Ray :) ;)

If somebody has correction to give for the first part, it will be welcome. If not, let's move this project to translate in all languages around the world ;)

19 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion