• "sydstf" is male
  • "sydstf" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 20th 2011

Language Team: Chinese

Focus Group: Language Coordinator

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 3:53am

"Understanding The Zeitgeist Movement Critics..." An Essay by Peter Joseph

I think this is important.

3 registered users and 30 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

yv6eda, wrehbit, Seventy4

• "yv6eda" is male

Date of registration: Jun 3rd 2011

Language Team: Spanish

Friday, October 5th 2012, 3:12am

Some good news on this one?
Thanks in advance...

26 guests thanked already.
  • "yv6eda" is male

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 1:20am

Hello again!
Is someone on the admin group that can give us a clue about this video?
Thanks in advance...

26 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 8:22am

I really don't remember what was said around this video by then, if anything. But from I see when watching it again:
- no doubt it is inside the subject;
- It is an audio more than a video and it is about critics to TZM. This might have been one factor to not motivate adding it to the list of works. We have huge amounts of work for the number of volunteers already; some rich content Zday lectures from 2012 and other TVP videos are ready for translation one year later and are not translated and fully proofread by more than a few languages, and there are always more videos with technical knowledge and/or ways of thinking on how to reach an RBE that are preferable to this video and are "on hold".
- The 40.000 views show that many people watch these videos indeed. I guess people like the adrenaline of a good conflict novel :D . This is definitely a positive factor to add it since many learn the discussion arguments from here.
- Maybe we should add it. But does that mean that it will get done? When?
- Suggestion: We could create a dotsub location and anyone interested in the project could apply efforts into promoting it OUTSIDE of the LTI, in the RBE community facebooks, etc, for transcribers and proofreaders for a start and timeshifters maybe on a later stage, so we can grow in number of volunteers instead of just filling in the amount of work to the few volunteers that are around. If there are really many people interested in spreading the video, it shouldn't be hard to get new volunteers. And this would allow for later being able to add even more projects, if those volunteers stay around to help :thumbsup: What do you guys think?
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 28 guests thanked already.

yv6eda

• "yv6eda" is male

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 4:12pm

I understand the points Rodrigo and agree with you. But your proposal is so clever. I see that, like a solution for this and many other videos on this list. Maybe we can create an account (location) and after review, decide if it will go to the "official" or to the new one or to any of them. We can keep our focus on highly related materials, but open the door for occasional helpers that feel an especial attraction for a particular video.
I love the idea...

1 registered user and 25 guests thanked already.

nomada

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion