Language Team: German

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator
LTI Development Group

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 8:44pm

You are right ossi11111.

I did not want to offend you or your husband. I don't want to annoy you, but I really want to know how Fresco meant it and you proposed another interpretation. That's why I was interested and just gave my point of view derived from my understanding of the video. Perhaps I was too direct - a mistake I'm doing again and again. :(

Maybe I understood it completely wrong (which can happen very easily while communicating in plain text form), but your short phrase sounds for me like "Shut up. If we say, that you are right, we do not need to talk to you anymore." You did not tell me with what I was right and why you changed your mind or what you were thinking to come to the conclusion that the Folium of Descartes curve was meant, so that's my conclusion: you are annoyed by me. I might be completely wrong here. In either case I want to apologize, because I did not mean to offend anyone with my last statement and with this one neither.
To state it again: Keep in mind, that plain text can be prone to miscommunication even more than spoken words or talking face to face.

Your answer still seems very strange to me.

And if anyone was right, it was nomada, because he gave the most comprehensible explanation so far, at least for me. :)
Signature from »ossi11111« Willst du beim Übersetzen mithelfen?
E-Mail an: GermanLingTeam@gmail.com

Bisher veröffentlichte Videos mit deutschen Untertiteln:
GermanLingTeam - YouTube

35 guests thanked already.
  • "Suze" is female

Date of registration: Mar 5th 2013

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Transcriber
English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 9:16pm

Absolutely no offence taken ossi11111. My husband is not involved in TVP or TZM so he was looking at the graph as a mathematician. I completely agree with you. Jacque's meaning was explained quite comprehensively by Nomada.

:-)

1 registered user and 32 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ossi11111

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion