You are not logged in.

There is a total of 1,141 entries

569 Di Anna Howdy & welcome to Jonny who joined Spaceship LTI to help with English Proofs. Take a look around the Forum, Jonny. I'll talk to you soon! :D Jan 17th 2013, 2:50pm
568 Di Anna Special welcome to Justin who just came to us from an Alien Abduction. Hahaha :D. I'll be talkin' to ya soon, Justin! Make yourself at home! Jan 17th 2013, 2:47pm
567 Ray Well, after much experimenting, hair-pulling and then finally checking out the developer's own forum, it appears that the control I enabled for everyone to be able to create temporary chatrooms as needed does not actually allow everyone to do that. Unless I'm missing something, they can only be created on the back-end. So, if your team needs another room made, please don't hesitate to hit me up for it. Jan 10th 2013, 2:00pm
566 Ray Hey all of you Awesome folks: I just added a Chat feature/function here in the forum (see the main menu above). All registered members have the ability to create temporary chat rooms and all coordinators have the ability to protect all rooms (mute, boot). Please feel free to use it for whatever you need. If anyone is interested in creating a LTI Live Help Desk in there, just give me a yip and we'll set it up. Much Love! :bow: Jan 8th 2013, 1:06am
565 Ray The upcoming LTI meeting on Jan 5th is one that everyone should attend. I have an important announcement to make that could easily prove to be a significant collaborative turning point for LTI and it applies directly to all language teams. It's especially important for all of the language coordinators coordinators to be 'on-board' with this, but of course these informational & experience sharing meetings are always meant for everyone. Jan 3rd 2013, 10:01pm
564 Philip laetum novum annum^^ prospero ano nuevo^^ fröhliches neues jahr ^^ happy new year^^ Jan 1st 2013, 10:06pm
563 Ray Happy New Year, Everyone!!! Much Love & Respect to each & every one of you! ^^ Jan 1st 2013, 3:45pm
562 Ray The Pootle developers are having just as difficult a time at figuring out the problem as us, so we're now focusing on preparing the latest version of Pootle to replace it, regardless of whether we can get the looping re-installation glitch under control or not. When launched, it will have all of the existing translations and member registrations already in place. Jan 1st 2013, 3:44pm
561 Ray The initial re-initializing process completed fine, but Pootle is experiencing a kind of 'looping update' process that still has it in an unusable state. We're working with the Pootle developer team to pinpoint and repair the issue (most likely a corrupt file somewhere). While this is just a glitch, I apologize if your team has been working hard to complete something in there and this is holding you back. I'll continue to keep you updated here on our progress in getting it back up. Dec 28th 2012, 1:57pm
560 Ray Pootle is currently experiencing some issues and we're attempting to reinitialize its database and get everything back to 'normal'. The translations are still fully intact, but we're not yet sure how this database issue will turn out. It will likely have to run for a few hours, so please hold off on trying to work in there until I come back with an update. Dec 27th 2012, 5:00pm
559 Ray Welcome to the family, Veljko! ^^ Dec 24th 2012, 3:37am
558 Veljko Hi everyone, my name is Veljko and I am a new joiner, nice to meet you all! Dec 23rd 2012, 5:20pm
557 Di Anna I really love the 'Do You Know' window. I've found out there's a lot I didn't know, but now I do. Gettin' smarter everyday. ;) Dec 22nd 2012, 6:31pm
555 Ray We got a bit of snow. It may have felt like the end of the world to some of nature's critters around here, but we'll just push it out of our way come morning. ;) Dec 22nd 2012, 3:11am
554 Di Anna Ray, I don't know for sure but the wind here today is gusting to 40 mph. Where I live, the 'end' might mean a 90-ft oak tree falls on our house. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Dec 21st 2012, 11:45pm
552 Ray Is anyone experiencing overly turbulent disturbances in the force yet? While the day is still young, I'm happy to report that my area has not yet been affected by anything remotely close to an 'end of world' event. Stay tuned for more as the day progresses. ^^ Dec 21st 2012, 10:44am
551 Ray The forum now automatically converts long URLs to short bit.ly ones. You can use this so that you no longer need to give out these humongous links for various forum locations. To convert a long link, go into your own Profile page and send the long link to yourself. When it instantly arrives in your PM Inbox, it will be converted for you to post wherever you need it. Dec 20th 2012, 4:15am
550 Ray I just added a function that will take everyone directly to the last post of a thread when opened, which is where most of us want to go in the first place so we can reply to it. There is always a chance of bugs when adding stuff, so please don't hesitate to report anything odd in the http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board1-t…ug-reports-etc/ board. One thread per issue, please. ;) Dec 19th 2012, 10:33am
548 Ray Thanks, Di Anna! The "Do you know?" entry for this now reflects that info. :kiss: Dec 19th 2012, 1:43am
546 Di Anna Also, a good point to make is when changing styles, you have to do it from 'Edit Profile>Settings>Display Setting' and click 'Submit' or the style you choose will keep defaulting back. Dec 18th 2012, 3:45pm
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion