You are not logged in.

There is a total of 1,127 entries

423 Di Anna Okay, Team. I absolutely refuse to proofread "Seamless Steel Pipes and the Usage of Seamless Steel Pipes". LOL... :D. Did anyone else get that? And who's sunbob? Jun 11th 2012, 3:23pm
422 nomada The next Team Speak gathering will be around Pootle, Community Building, Forum and Translation Methods. Add your availability in the doodle: http://www.doodle.com/6e8efx7r6ai8a6z8 Jun 6th 2012, 9:44am
421 nitrofurano @Ray no problems! :) - i'm also very curious about technology since my childhood, and specially when these technologies are more rbe-compatible! (as that viewpoint from Federico Pistono) ;) Jun 3rd 2012, 5:05pm
420 Ray Also, on a suggestion by Skejt in the LTI Coordinator meeting earlier, I've just completed some successful experimenting with Pootle project titles. As a result, Pootle now provides some additional info about some of the projects within their titles there (e.g. "Activist Orientation Guide [on hold]"). I'm hoping that this helps lessen any confusion over what can or should be translated, especially for newer members who maybe aren't as aware of the status of everything. Please note that I also took the opportunity to rename the rather confusing "Main Site" project to "TZM website" for much better clarity. As always, please give a yell if you discover any issues with the adjustments. Jun 3rd 2012, 2:28am
419 Ray The forum Portal feature has just been updated. Please let us know if any bugs show up. ^ ^ Jun 3rd 2012, 2:22am
418 Ray Nitro, Sorry for giving you the wrong impression there. Anything having to do with technology is music to 'my' ears (or eyes, in the case of text communication lol). But it can be viewed as worthless chatter (Spam) to anyone who is not into tech stuff like us. ;) Jun 2nd 2012, 8:04am
417 nitrofurano @Ray oops, sorry if it sounded as spam... it were mostly a concern from me, based on my very humble experience, which i only wanted to help! cheers! :) May 30th 2012, 12:48pm
416 Ray @Nitro: I appreciate the advice, but this Shoutbox is not the place to spam everyone else with tech stuff. I'm a 30+ year systems builder & networking tech, by the way. ;) My main system has a faulty mobo that refuses to work well enough with Linux drivers, so I can't have it installed here. It'll be on the next build. May 30th 2012, 7:38am
415 nomada Tomorrow Thursday at 18:00 UTC we will gather in Team Speak around how to manage our Youtube channels. Come by and share what you know to make our lives easier ; ) May 30th 2012, 1:02am
414 nitrofurano @Ray like happened on a cousin of me used Vista years ago, your only hardware problem can be on the hard disk - running a good Linux live-cd (like Ubuntu), this will be detected imediatelly May 28th 2012, 10:46am
413 nitrofurano @Ray if not, i think it's a ms-windows only problem, not hardware - and if you don't have Linux installed, i really reccomend it, seriously. May 26th 2012, 8:58pm
412 nitrofurano @Ray from TeamSpeak i'm seeing you seem mostly using ms-windows? do you have Linux installed as dual-boot, and the problems there are similar? May 26th 2012, 8:58pm
411 brunodc ZDay 2012 - Vancouver - James Phillips - TZM Education is now open for translation: http://dotsub.com/view/b737e168-3eec-4314-8a58-d4acf3ddc47e May 25th 2012, 9:31pm
410 nitrofurano normally problems on mainboard are far more serious, like not having display, hard disk access, network, only sometimes you computer turns on, etc. May 25th 2012, 5:15pm
409 nitrofurano on the operating system as a whole, not a specific software May 25th 2012, 5:15pm
408 nitrofurano when you use an operating system transparent enough, such as any Linux distro, you can easily find where the problem exactly is May 25th 2012, 5:14pm
407 nitrofurano weird is that hardware problems used to not affect software problems so directly, like on Chrome May 25th 2012, 5:12pm
406 Ray Hah! I have three installed and use them all. One issue I have with the use of multiple ones is that there is no master bookmarks ability across them. But the reason for my browser woes is that my system (mainboard) is slowly dying. A new system build will provide the only cure. May 25th 2012, 7:16am
405 nitrofurano @Ray, do like me, try to have more than 5 web browsers installed! :) - my list of installed browsers: Iceweasel (using now), Chromium, Opera, Galeon, Kazehakase, Iceape, Midori, Konqueror... May 24th 2012, 9:33pm
404 Ray It looks like the forum is unable to handle the shortened URLs as expected, seemingly due to all of the special characters in the titles of the main language team sections. I am about to revert them back to their original construction and apologize profusely for any/all the inconvenience the shorten attempt has caused. May 24th 2012, 11:12am
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion