You are not logged in.

There is a total of 1,169 entries

1281 Mr_Z To (already translated) French, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish teams, plz correct the typo error just found in AWWI at 8:30 mark. (Constructive, not Cooperative) Today, 12:27pm
1280 Ray My understanding is that the translations 'may' be used during the initial promotional tour being managed by the S.O.U.L. Documentary team, if/when the opportunity arises (for example, if they find themselves hosting a promotional event for a primarily Portuguese audience), but also that the translations are mainly intended for the truly global audience it will gain when it is fully released to the public. We do not yet know when that full global public release will take place, however. Nov 6th 2019, 10:35pm
1279 zedom Will the translations be available on release or added later? Nov 5th 2019, 10:51pm
1278 Ray For anyone looking to translate or proofread the upcoming "A World Worth Imagining" documentary, this is still a pre-release project and has a non-disclosure agreement as its 'front door': https://tinyurl.com/y62n6lfs ;) Nov 3rd 2019, 7:35pm
1277 777nextleVelbeast Thank you Ray..I will use the same username and and create a free dotsub account. Oct 18th 2019, 12:59pm
1276 Ray 777, yes you will need a free dotSUB account, and I strongly suggest that you use the same username across all LTI tools/resources. Here is the Greek section board for introducing yourself to any other Greek members who might be paying attention (https://forum.linguisticteam.org/languag…oduce-yourself/). And here is the master Greek Team thread for the 'full' AWWI trailer (https://forum.linguisticteam.org/languag…orth-imagining/). If you're interested, we also have the full documentary available for translating. Either way, hit me up when you're ready to dive in and I'll pass you back some resources to make it much easier for you. Oct 18th 2019, 4:20am
1275 zedom Hey 777nextleVelbeast! Consider introducing yourself first at the 'Introduce Yourself (global)' section! Oct 17th 2019, 10:36pm
1274 777nextleVelbeast Do I need to registrate in Dotsub to proceed with any translations? Oct 17th 2019, 6:59pm
1273 777nextleVelbeast I would like to translate the trailer of the new documentary Oct 17th 2019, 6:58pm
1272 777nextleVelbeast Hello Ray!!I have just registered.. Oct 17th 2019, 6:57pm
1271 Ray That's a really cool tool, zhr0! Thanks for sharing it here. Oct 15th 2019, 10:14pm
1270 zhr0 https://www.cnet.com/videos/how-to-use-g…tes-photo-tool/ Oct 7th 2019, 11:02pm
1269 Ray The complete "A World Worth Imagining" documentary is finally open for translation, and each language team section below already has a dedicated progress thread for it under "Current Projects". Please note that this documentary is not planned to be released to the public until sometime in November, so please do not pass around the dotSUB links until then. I will announce the global release here in the shoutbox as soon as that happens. ;) Sep 5th 2019, 11:23pm
1267 Ray For anyone wondering, "A World Worth Awaiting" is a new, soon-to-be-released documentary co-produced by The Venus Project and S.O.U.L.. These trailers will be released over the next couple/few weeks, starting with the 36-second "Short Trailer" next week when the next TVP Newsletter is sent out. So it would be awesome if some of you are able to get it fully translated by then. :* Jun 10th 2019, 3:27am
1266 Mr_Z To All: ALL 5 TVP "A-world-worth-imagining" trailer vids are open for translation. Jun 9th 2019, 7:02pm
1265 Mr_Z To All: Peter-Joseph-critique-of-jordan-b-peterson-vs-slavoj-zizek-happiness-capitalism-vs-marxism is now open for translation. Jun 1st 2019, 4:24pm
1264 Mr_Z To All: Sue-Everatt-let-s-redesign-society-tedxlunduniversity is now open for translation. May 12th 2019, 4:52pm
1263 Mr_Z To All: Peter-Joseph-sustainability-beyond-political-categorization-argentina-z-day-2019 is now open for translation. Apr 21st 2019, 1:14am
1262 Ray This is just a note to inform/remind everyone that Windows 7 End of Life occurs on January 14, 2020. If you are still using Win7, as I am, I strongly suggest that you start thinking now about transitioning to a significantly more up-to-date operating system (Win10, MacOS, Linux). More specifically, begin developing a written list of the things you will need to back-up (burn to CD/DVD/BRay, copy to an external drive, or perhaps upload to an online storage location such as Dropbox or Google Drive) before switching operating systems - it's not just certain files or collections of files, but also any serial codes that you'll need to reinstall apps that you've bought, any special settings in programs that you might want to reinstall, usernames & passwords if you rely on your browser to remember those, etc.. You've got plenty of time, so there's nothing there that should cause anxiety. Just grab a pen and a pad, think it through and see what you initially come up with, and then add to the list as you think of any other things to add. If anyone feels unsure what to do, hit me up in Skype or a forum PM and I will do my best to help guide you. ^^ Apr 12th 2019, 3:26am
1261 Ray As a followup to my previous shoutbox post, it seems that as soon as I completed all of that work, dotSUB converted (nearly) all of them to a playable format. Sigh!! So I went back through them and our master English threads (the 'Open for Translation' section) and reverted all of the work that I had just completed. I also migrated any translations that had been made to the new location back to the original locations, so it's (almost) like none of that ever happened. I say 'almost' because there are still a few videos that refuse to play in dotSUB. Each of those are using the new locations that I had set up for them, so none of this should affect anyone trying to help us translate any of the important materials within our care. Of course, if anyone ever happens to come across a video (or any other material) that has any kind of issue, please make me aware of it right away so it can be quickly fixed. :kiss: Feb 1st 2019, 10:27pm
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion