• "nst2512" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 4th 2018

Language Team: Russian

Focus Group: Translator
Language Coordinator
Language Team Assistant

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 3:07am

Hello everyone! Все привет

Доброго времени суток! Меня зовут Наташа. С детства изучаю английский язык. Пару недель назад узнала о проекте Венера, каждый день смотрю лекции Жака Фреско на Youtube канале, начала читать книгу "The best that money cant buy". Буду очень рада помочь с переводом, чтобы как можно больше людей узнали о данном проекте

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nst2512" (Nov 15th 2018, 3:12am)

1 registered user and 2 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:53am

Welcome Natasha~ :rose:

Have a look through the "Published Translations" section to see all of the RBE materials that have already been completed, and then through the "Current Projects" section to see what has been started, but still needs more work to get them closer to completion (or completed, if they are already near finalization). If you do not find something in the Current Projects board that you would like to focus on (some need translating, some need various levels of proofreading, and maybe there is some that need a final 'consistency' review), the remaining available projects are located in the global "Open for Translation" section near the top of the forum.

I recognize that, for most folks, there appears to be a lot to learn about how we manage everything here, but I assure you that it is quite easy to learn. So if you make me aware when you have selected something to play with, I will be delighted to guide you into whatever you wish to do.

We are glad you are here! :loveya:

-Ray
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user and 2 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nst2512

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion