Dear visitor, welcome to Linguistic Team International Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kari" is female
  • "Kari" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2012

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Final Reviewer

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 1:11am

Urdu translation needed - can anyone help?

Hi there -
I've just had an interesting request for translations of TZM materials in either Pashto or Urdu - Pakistani languages - for the sake of some recent migrants to Australia who are extremely socially conscious but have a low level of English. As far as I can see the linguistic team doesn't have a sub-team that is able to tackle this, but hopefully someone is checking this section sometimes! I was wondering if anyone knows of or can ask around about someone who speaks either Pashto or Urdu who might be able to dedicate a little time to a linguistic project. Anyone in the UK, US or Canada perhaps? Countries with high levels of migration?

Cheers in advance (but with little in the way of expectation!),
Kari

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion