You are not logged in.

• "nomada" started this thread

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, February 18th 2013, 12:19pm

TZM Orientation 2012

Our friends from Latakia, Syria, returned the TZM Orientation 2012 document translated in Arabic, and now it needs sme proofreading before we can publish and spread it :thumbup:
I asked Anas, one of the translators, if he would like to help and coordinate the proofreading efforts and he said yes. The document is in attachment to this forum post and together we can decide what could be the best method to collaborate in this proofreading :seymour:

Reply to this thread if you wish to help in this proofreading. It is a big document and the more people help the best :eyeroll:

hugs
nomada
nomada has attached the following file:
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ray" (Oct 5th 2015, 10:20am) with the following reason: Added new title prefix

53 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: Jan 31st 2013

Language Team: Trans-Yard

Focus Group: Translator

Monday, February 18th 2013, 3:33pm

Dear Nomada, Dear Friends,

I'm Anas from TransYard Team for Translation, the one Nomada told you about. I'm looking forward to cooperating with you on finalizing the text. :)

1 registered user and 56 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada

Public Relations Group

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 11:37am

Anas gave me a word document with the translation a bit more completed than the last one. The Orientation document is growing and being posted as it is ready in the TZM website, so his translation has to wait for new parts to be released. The doc is in attachment ; )

Anyone can help proofreading it? There are some parts in yellow which Anas was not so sure about.
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

37 guests thanked already.

Public Relations Group

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 8:12am

Here is the translation with one more part completed - including "Value System Disorder". Thank you Anas!! :bighug:

40 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion