• "msghamiri" is male
  • "msghamiri" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 3rd 2012

Language Team: Persian (Farsi)

Focus Group: Language Coordinator

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 12:31pm

The Choice Is Ours Parts I & II

hello everyone , if there is any :D
Translation for this documentary is over,however I believe we can do much better for some parts(specially after min 35-40), please go over Farsi translation. those parts in second half of film is very important subject and we can make it much more easier to understand for others. please inform me if u r starting on this project , thx a lot

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ray" (Jul 3rd 2017, 10:30am) with the following reason: Added new prefix to title

2 registered users and 49 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

brunodc, Ray

• "msghamiri" is male

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 7:15pm

The Choice Is Ours part I and II

Greeting friends,
I can finally announce that translation for TCIO is ready for proofreading. actually translation was over long time ago but I was not happy with level of translation at all, finally I were able to manage my times and spend a weekend to finish it. Still you may face so many mistakes and problems but this is the best that I can afford,I think I watched the movie more than 5 times so far :D. still please let me know if you need any help.
thanks a lot and good luck

1 registered user and 49 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "AlexAnderson2050" is male

Date of registration: Apr 16th 2015

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Timestamp Adjustment Team
Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Friday, July 17th 2015, 10:02am

I encountered a problem.

Hello dear Misagh,

Due to being away from the LTI forum and forgetting many details, I encountered a problem after I clicked on the "Working Location" link. I have no idea how I can start working on this project.

Please accept my apology if it's a silly problem and it can be easily solved but the fact is I have no idea how to start proofreading this clip.

Thank you for your reply in advance. :)

Alex
Signature from »AlexAnderson2050« _________________________________________________________________
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed;
if in terms of ten years, plant trees;
if in terms of 100 years, teach the people."
~Confucius (551–479 BC), Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher

1 registered user and 37 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "msghamiri" is male

Friday, July 17th 2015, 10:40am

Hello Alex,
glad to see you back here ;).I think we should chat in skyp in order to remind you details.Please send me message whenever you are available and you see me online in Skype. Basically the procedure is same as you did for the Trailer of the movie TCIO.
I don't think there are main problems for translation but it need proofreading for sure.I also can help you with that since it is relatively long task.We will talk about these in detail on Skype. see you soon
Misaghe

1 registered user and 38 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:41pm

In case anyone decides to try to work on this project, it is important to recognize that this version was only half of the official documentary, and only released temporarily while The Venus Project produced the rest. Because the full documentary is now available, this version is no longer supported on any official platform.

It is not difficult to migrate the work done here to the newer, complete version, and a Farsi master working thread already exists for the full project here in the Current Projects section. If anyone has any questions on how to best migrate the project so that it can then be completed by the team, connect with me in a PM and I will be happy to guide you through the process.
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

14 guests thanked already.