• "kton36369" is male
  • "kton36369" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 15th 2014

Language Team: Taiwan, troditional chinese

Focus Group: Translator

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 9:22am

TZM Defined 翻譯進行中

我正在進行 Pootle 上的《TZM Defined》翻譯工作,想要加入的朋友歡迎多多交流意見,保持良好的溝通,以免效率低落。

TZM Defined 全名 《The Zeitgeist Movement Defined - Realizing a New Train of Thought》於官方網站 Education頁面下載PDF檔案 ,檔名為《The_Zeitgeist_Movement_Defined_PDF_Final.pdf》。目前個人讀過前一兩章,剩下的會一邊翻譯一邊吸收。

此翻譯完成後會用於臉書社團「台灣時代精神運動 (台灣放在最前面)作為定義社團目標或規則的參考,甚至可能作為台灣Chapter正式成立的鋪路前提
Signature from »kton36369« 民主國家的生活水平,仰賴它人民監督政府的效率還有理性參與公共討論的能力,所以我們應該盡力提升我們討論公共事務時的討論品質。
The standard of living in a democratic country depends on its people's ability to monitor the efficiency of the government and the ability to participate in public discussions rationally, so we should try our best to improve the quality of our discussions when discussing public affairs.(Translation by Google)

1 registered user and 7 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 9:16am

Great initiative, Kton36369!
Let me know if you need any guidance or have any other concerns.
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

6 guests thanked already.
  • "kton36369" is male

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 8:07am

Error report of TZM Defined Pootle

Thanks @Ray: In fact there is something I want to report.

Pootle, TZM Defined, RREFACE, The Organism of Knowledge, 6th paragraph seemed to be replaced by 7th(last) paragraph. So there are now two 7th paragraph. It wasn't like this. Before, things were good. I was submitting the 7th paragraph but the net went lagging so I refreshed page then still lagging so I reopened the page then I discovered this error.

I don't know if it's just on my computer or it actually got into the server. It also seems alright on any other language. Only the chinese version gone wrong, at least that's what my computer shows.
Signature from »kton36369« 民主國家的生活水平,仰賴它人民監督政府的效率還有理性參與公共討論的能力,所以我們應該盡力提升我們討論公共事務時的討論品質。
The standard of living in a democratic country depends on its people's ability to monitor the efficiency of the government and the ability to participate in public discussions rationally, so we should try our best to improve the quality of our discussions when discussing public affairs.(Translation by Google)

1 registered user and 5 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:48pm

Thank you very much for reporting this issue!

It does appear incorrect within Pootle to me, as well, so it's not just an issue within your browser's cache.
I had Pootle rescan the project for Chinese Trad, which seems to have fix it. Of course, let me know if that does not resolve the issue for you.

http://pootle.linguisticteam.org/zh_TW/t…ml#unit=1144466
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

5 guests thanked already.
  • "kton36369" is male

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 8:36am

It's fixed.

Now the next thing naturally to concern is that if it'll happen again and if it will, how to prevent it. I obviously "contributed" to the cause of this error. That made me a little nervous. I don't know if I will again accidentally cause any more problem.

Thanks for the fix, Ray.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kton36369" (May 25th 2018, 9:16am)

6 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion