You are not logged in.

• "loveplay1983" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 4th 2012

Language Team: Chinese

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 12:46pm

about image translation and TROM translation _calling for help :)

hey all,i am a native chinese speaker,for many years,i am interested in zm and tvp,life is always difficult for everyone as you know,i am lack of time due to work,of course i have to work in order to survive,and also english is not my mother language,i am self-taught english leaner,so i hope anyone who is familier with chinese or if you are chinese who knows english too,please help me out,we could have some corporation through internet techonology.i am currently working on TROM(the reality of me) and also image translations which means someone put the primitive words what was said by some people those are the cores of pushing social change or science or anyone that is having consicous mind on a image in oder to make it more impressive to all the people,so i want to translate those words into chinese from english.above all,anyone of you willing to help,it would be very appreciated and thanks so much.please contact me by having my skype id:loveplay1983 or send email to me :michaelxuan@hotmail.com.^ ^

2 registered users and 58 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, Irina 伊麗愛

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion