Language Team: Chinese

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
Language Team Assistant

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 3:37am

Greeting from Prima, Chinese translation if needed

Hello everyone,

This is Prima Li, who come across the venus project a few years ago, luckily to visit the research center last year (sorry for our loss of the great man).

Trying to get involved with this project became more seriously during last week, I would have about 20 hours to 30 hours to work with the team.

I have some background in sociology and anthropology, currently working with my husband building shipping container home in our yard.

Like to involve as a translator, coordinator or other tasks if assigned (native language is Chinese).

Cheers,

Prima

2 registered users and 20 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray, zedom

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 3:46am

Welcome Prima, and I must apologize for the delayed response. It appears that no one in the team is 'watching' this board for new volunteers.

If you are still available and interested, I will be happy to guide you into any projects that you are interested in, and even help you select a project if you do not already have one in mind. :rose:
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

16 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2017

Language Team: Chinese Mandarin

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 6:01am

native Chinese mandarin translator

First of all I should say thanks for providing such a platform for us as linguists to get together and make difference.

As a professional Chinese mandarin translator I am running my own language team (ACE CHINESE TRANSLATION ) focused mainly on one target language - Chinese (mandarin & Cantonese, Traditional & Simplified). It's my first post here and I am going navigate around and see what I can contribute to this community.

Cheers friends!

12 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion