Date of registration: Jun 30th 2015

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group
Other - Not Listed Above

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 10:03am

Videos di halaman dotSUB

Saya telah menyebutkan dalam post yang telah dipaparkan dalam Team Bahasa melayu>> 'Introduce Yourself ' yang saya telah membuat dua penghujahan secara spontan kepada saluran dotSUB ltiofficial. Kami boleh bersetuju bahawa, sepatutnya, kami perlu ada proses sebelum caption/transkripnya dihantar, seperti: (1) Pelbagai pembaca lain menolong menyemak transkrip tersebut (2) Pembetulan kesilapan (3) Kajian Akhir, oleh itu, buat sementara ini, pada permulaan awal Pasukan ini tolonglah terima usahaku ini. (Jumlah kekuatan = 1 )

Oleh itu, saya sangat menggalakkan diri saya, dan yang lain untuk terus berusaha asalkan mereka mendapati jangka masa video yang terjemah agak singkat dan senang kepada anda.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have mentioned in my Bahasa melayu Team>>'Introduce Yourself' post that I have made two spontaneous voluntary submissions on ltiofficial dotSUB channel. We can agree that there should be a process prior to it being submitted, such as: (1)Multiple proof-reading (2)Rebuilds (3) Final Review, so therefore, this will have to do for this Team's early beginnings (strength count=1)

I would therefore highly encourage myself, and others to keep this up as long as the video length is relatively short to you.

To everlasting peace,
:rose:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ray" (Jul 20th 2018, 5:30am)

1 registered user and 10 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 8:10pm

I have mentioned in my Bahasa melayu Team>>'Introduce Yourself' post that I have made two spontaneous voluntary submissions on ltiofficial dotSUB channel. We can agree that there should be a process prior to it being submitted, such as: (1)Multiple proof-reading (2)Rebuilds (3) Final Review, so therefore, this will have to do for this Team's early beginnings (strength count=1)

Absolutely awesome initiative, Solehin! :loveya:

Your assessment is also spot-on, where all LTI teams are asked to not only 'translate' projects, but for alternating members to then carefully proofread them (twice by two different people is preferred) and then put them through a final 'consistency' review before we release the results to the rest of the world. The official Coordinators for each team are usually the ones who declare projects as "fully completed" to me (where I then load it into the global RBE Distribution System, i.e. YouTube, dotSUB, public project listings, etc.), but there is still no official Team Coordinator. Until someone steps up to take on that role full-time, I will need to rely on the most active members of a team for such important information.

In the meantime, you have supplied the team with some awesome efforts here in this thread, so I will break them up into individual 'Master Melayu Team project threads" so that others might be able to come along and take them further as they are able. As each of the individual threads becomes available, please feel free to post to them any 'translator's notes' you feel might be helpful to the person who chooses to proofread them.

Much Love and Big Hugs, my friend! :rose:
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ray" (Jul 20th 2018, 4:57am)

1 registered user and 10 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Solehin Bin Sabtu

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion