• "nomada" started this thread

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, July 11th 2011, 5:20pm

Items waiting for Final Review

Hi! :)

I think I have suggested this somewhere already, but I don't remember having read any feedback on it. So here it goes again.

Isn't it better that, instead for focusing only on transcription and proofreading, that we release also, once in a while, some of the videos that are waiting for final review? For example, "Zeitgeist the Summary" is a project that has many translations, already posted in many chapters and so on, despite that the final review was never done so that the translations teams could proofread it and add it to the repository.
And another situation that could benefit with this is the one of the translation teams who already translated almost all there is to be done, making it a suitable situation for the translators to disperse by lacking of continuing. Some impatient translators even start working on their own links or before the videos are completed in the English section.

The Final Reviewers team was initially planed to be constituted by Vixi, Di, Dave (MrB) and Markus. Everyone there is either overloaded or in vacations, so this final reviews should never be taken as extras, but rather as an alternating of focus. Let us know what you think of this.

hugs,
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

30 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion