You are not logged in.

Date of registration: Apr 22nd 2014

Language Team: Croatian

Focus Group: Translator

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 5:17am

[Croatian] Jacque Fresco - Oct 12, 2010 - Investigating Behavior (5/5)

Subtitled.

54 guests thanked already.
  • "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 11:52am

@Man

Hey, buddy. This thread is focused on everything related to the English transcript of this video. Language teams have their own playground for translations in their own language. Have you found your team's playground. Just scroll down the main forum page. Normally, teams have a guy committed to watching the completed projects of the English team and if he/she judges that the team is ready to translate it, he/she opens a new thread in the "Translation Team" folder of his/her language playground. This guys is usually called a "co-ordinator" but many teams have one currently. Have you contacted anyone on the Croatian team? If there are no people active, let me know in Skype and we'll try several things to find out if there are any out there. If not, let me know if you would like to do this stuff, and I'll show you how to do it.
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

64 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: Apr 22nd 2014

Language Team: Croatian

Focus Group: Translator

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 6:22pm

Hey, I assure you, it was not my intention to bring discourse. I was probably simply not pointed out this, or I failed to understand it.
Unfortunately, my national community is not very active, and I'm kinda trying to pick up some slack.
I will engage you in conversation when you come to skype, so you can point out what I should be doing differently.

47 guests thanked already.
  • "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 9:39am

No discourse there, buddy. Just letting you know.
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

46 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 2:43pm

Hi!
What is there to do so that this project can be open for translations?
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

16 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion