[French Translation] The Venus Project Website [Pootle]

• "nomada" started this thread

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 1:51pm

The Venus Project Website [Pootle]

This project contains articles and web interface elements presented at The Venus Project main website.
The items listed below are viewed as the most important for us to translate, fully proofread and quickly get them up on site. The rest of the project's pages can be translated and added as they are completed.

Before starting on any project, connect directly with your respective language team to join these projects from the inside.
Once complete, each Language Team needs to create a ToDo so that the team's results can be added to the TVP website and promoted all over the place!

Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Ray" (Dec 4th 2018, 12:51am)

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 12:56am

Here is the new 'Master" French Team thread for the 'current' TVP website project in Pootle.

Please use this thread to broadcast to our French supporters how the project is progressing, any questions that any of you might have for the others (such as how to decide between multiple ways to translate a word or phrase, etc.), and anything else that you come up with. Also, feel free to hit me up in Skype or PM me here if/when you need anything, have any questions, or hit any walls that you are unsure how to handle. I am fully at your service, and I truly appreciate all that you are doing. ;)
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 guest thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion