You are not logged in.

• "Jelle" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 29th 2015

Language Team: Diutch

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:18pm

nieuwe vertalers

Hallo ik ben Jelle en wil graag starten met het vertalen en proeflezen via LTI.

55 guests thanked already.

Friday, March 20th 2015, 12:42pm

Hoi Jelle, zou je je ook bij deze groep willen aansluiten? Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1464878777084475/

48 guests thanked already.
  • "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Monday, April 6th 2015, 9:50am

Just to be completely clear, the Dutch LTI Team's home is right here in the forum, and soon in the LTI member portal. Some LTI Teams use Facebook, but only for outreach and promotion of completed translations, and without differentiating between TZM and TVP. ;)

@Jelle:, the Dutch Team does not currently have a dedicated Language Coordinator, so give me an idea of what you might like to focus on and I'll guide you to it myself.
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

57 guests thanked already.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 11:29am

Just to be completely clear, the Dutch LTI Team's home is right here in the forum, and soon in the LTI member portal. Some LTI Teams use Facebook, but only for outreach and promotion of completed translations, and without differentiating between TZM and TVP. ;)

@Jelle:, the Dutch Team does not currently have a dedicated Language Coordinator, so give me an idea of what you might like to focus on and I'll guide you to it myself.
I get it that you want a central place for all teams. But TZM NL only has small translation projects which aren't interesting for this forum. I tried to present them on the international level through Pootle. But the ITL deemed them too small ;-)
The projects are e.g. translating flyers, stickers and small PDF's. We also 'brand' our video's with a short TZM NL intro. So our time codes are different than other TZM video's. So therefore it's also not very useful for us to translate the international video's.

For anyone who want's to help out the Dutch team, please read our website in regards of this: http://www.zeitgeistbeweging.nl/beweging/teams/vertaalteam
Of course, also feel free to chat on this forum ;-)

53 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion