You are not logged in.

• "Apophis" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 20th 2018

Language Team: Dutch

Focus Group: Translator

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 3:34pm

zelf introductie

hallo mensen, ik ben Rick van Bree.
Ik ben 25 jaar en heb interesse gekregen in Het Venus Project toen ik 15 was.
Ik zit momenteel in de Human Resources Team, en wil ook gaan beginnen met vertalen van dingen voor Het Venus Project.
ik kijk er naar uit om met jullie allen samen te werken.
Groetjes van Rick.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ray" (Apr 22nd 2018, 9:34pm)

1 registered user and 14 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 9:30pm

Welcome Rick! Great to have you here.
For anyone unaware, Rick is currently working his way through the Orientation Course to become a Point of Contact (PoC) for TVP Support.

I see that you also sent me a PM asking about the The Best That Money Can't Buy Dutch translation project. In the interest of informing all Dutch translators who might be interested in helping on that, I will try to answer that here.
I'll begin by making you aware that the project is broken up into 27 spreadsheets in total. While the project is currently dormant, the entire book is almost fully translated (there are some changes recently made to bring it up to the new 8th edition that must also be adjusted in the existing translations), and the first few spreadsheets have some first round proofreading done to them. At this point, we need strong Dutch/English multi-linguists interested in carefully proofreading what has already been translated, while ensuring that the results also take into account the 8th edition adjustments. If we can get a few/several active project members involved, I can show everyone how to make this project even more enjoyable that it normally is (assuming everyone enjoys translating, of course). ;)

Due to the nature of the material (TVP Store item), this is a private project (not in Pootle with the rest of the important text-based materials). For anyone wanting to get involved, fill in the project's NDA form and send me the confirmation email that it describes at the end. I will then add you to the project and help you dive in.
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

10 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion