You are not logged in.

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 2:14am

Final Review is underway

I loved this speech when I first heard it. It's about time I started the Final Review on it, huh?
((hugs)) to all :bighug:
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

1 registered user and 19 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 3:26am

Final Review COMPLETED

Good job, everyone. I put these comments in our notepad, just as reminders.

Di Comments on Final Review (8/1/2013)

00:41.952
00:45.960
of how this works, the components of it, and how to relay it to others (This was transcribed 'how to relate it to others'. PJ clearly says 'how to relay it to others'. I made the change. This mistake would affect the meaning of the lines when translated.)
00:46.100
00:48.430
as efficiently as you can

02:24.555
02:28.799
And we have a vast amount of tools now that was never possible before,
02:28.939
02:33.000
which makes this possibility that much more, possible! (The transcription here used an elipses like this: 'that much more... possible'. I couldn't rationalize using the ellipses because no words were left out of the sentence. The sentence is complete.
Since PJ paused to create emphasis, I thought the comma would be the best choice. And I changed it. )

02:39.639
02:42.499
and again, it's going to be tipping in one direction or another,(This was transcribed 'gonna be', which he DOES say. Our Guidelines state that we need to transcribe to standard English. I changed it to 'going to be'. This also occurred at 04:29.488. ONE NOTE: Please remember that this does not apply to contractions, which ARE good standard English and do not need to be written out. )

03:14.339
03:16.154
So behaviour is viral (That's a British spelling and PJ is American. ZDay 2013 was produced in America, so we need to use 'behavior'.)

One last comment: Special thanks for capitalizing ' Internet'. When it refers to the World Wide Web, it should be capitalized, and YOU did!). :D

It's ready for our wonderful translators, Nomada.
((hugs)) to a great Team!
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

3 registered users and 21 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, Borislav/lizardman, Ray

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion