You are not logged in.

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 9:29am

@ossi11111 I agree with all your suggestions. Titles of books, movies and shows should be in ' '. Has someone implemented the changes or shall I do it? I have admin rights, so I think I can do it.

@JeanDepiesse Is the French team aware that you translated this? If not, let me know directly and we ''ll see what we can do.

@man Is the Croatian team aware that you translated this? If not, let me know directly and we ''ll see what we can do.
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

2 registered users and 40 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ossi11111, Ray

Date of registration: Apr 22nd 2014

Language Team: Croatian

Focus Group: Translator

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 3:22pm

I have joined a couple days ago, I have tried to contact croatian people, to no avail.
I talked to Ray about my wish to do something, he pointed me to videos / texts, so I'll get busy with those materials.
I'm trying to do translations as professional as I can, since there is no active people to supervise it, hopefully some1 will come along to throw an eye on the accuracy.
Allthought its 95% safe that I did it with minimal to no mistakes, since I'm pretty good with english. (c1 eu standard test, mmorpg player 10 yrs now, and top in english classes with like 120 kids during school)
I will also recheck my work 2 days after I make it, so I have fresh eyes for mistakes and changes.

So as I understand, at the moment, croatian people are not around as much and I've had no feedback from them, hopefully that will change :)
In the meantime, I added you on skype and started making connections to people who can point me in directions.
You're all a friendly bunch so I dont expect and roadbumps anymore.

1 registered user and 38 guests thanked already.

Ray

Language Coordinator

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:51am

@man There are some ways we can find out if there are any active people around or inactive ones who may want to get back in action. Contact me if you are interested in playing a little :)
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

1 registered user and 27 guests thanked already.

Ray

Date of registration: Apr 22nd 2014

Language Team: Croatian

Focus Group: Translator

Monday, May 5th 2014, 9:05pm

Yeah man, I would like to make some new friends here, and connect to people for workgroups and stuff. I'm the koala that added you on skype (mrle mrlich).

1 registered user and 35 guests thanked already.

Ray

Language Coordinator

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 11:55am

If you want to meet new people, you have come to the right place. Hit me up on Skype whenever you want. I see that you've started translating but you're not sure how to announce it to your language team. Actually, this is the reason why we have language playgrounds. Hungry to learn some more? :)

1 registered user and 28 guests thanked already.

Ray

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion